Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

j3.png Just gone live on Nike EU SNKRS app. Got my pair
bHzNDn

I just copped off ebay for $212 shipped using code: PMAY4TH

Massive GR or whatever I'm not trying to potentially miss out and I'm gonna be busy next Saturday so for the extra $12 I'm more than happy. Will definitely try to double up next week though. Really like these.

True. Him wanting the Jumpman is news to me. I searched but couldn't find any talk about it. Any idea where you read that?

It was in that article with Tinker prior to the original launch of the Tinker 3s where he stated leaving NA was a concession. I don't have that link hand though; sorry.

Good thing I only entered one raffle
These looking like it’s gonna be easy peasy
FTL showing as reserve on my end
Hope it stays that way

Can't seem to understand why the UK has been getting preferential treatment for 3's. Is there a huge popularity of the model out there?
Nope, Jordan's on the whole are just nowhere near as big here and the amount of people that know the story behind these and that they were dropping is probably minuscule. Having said that, we get a fraction of the stock you guys do, understandably.

that lower section of leather lookin extra plastic-y. still skeptical on the quality. still in for one pair regardless

I love these. I think I like them more than the Tinkers. I can rock these while keeping my FTL on ice and getting the same feeling tbh.

Might cop two and make one a white cement. Why not right?

Last edited:
lets keep it a buck, these just 2003 JB cement re-treads that only matter cuz of that katrina pack gimmick.
I disagree. I could care less about the backstory with this pair since it wasn't one that mj was involved in. Does the face that they were an unreleased sample help? Most definitely. But to me these are a great retro+ corway that could have, and maybe should have been an OG. That being said, these are one of my favorite retro+ 3s with the sport blues and the infrared pairs.

Back
Top Bottom