Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

An extra set of green laces. Of all the colors you could put on: Red, black, elephant... you pick green? :wow:

I'm thinking it had to do with when houses were marked during Katrina. They usually used bright colors so they were easier to be seen. The X-Codes were informative and sad.

imrs.php

There's no way in hell all the RD pairs will have that EP :lol: . But they do look great.

2018: The Legacy

With another upcoming release of the White/Red Air Jordan 3, it was important to tell its story in full, whether the chapter was written by the brand or by the community. To honor the community-driven part of this special Air Jordan 3 story, the Jordan Wings program has teamed up with local New Orleans educational partners to award 10 scholarships to graduating high school seniors.

The Air Jordan 3 White/Red will be available on 5/12/2018

I'm thinking it had to do with when houses were marked during Katrina. They usually used bright colors so they were easier to be seen. The X-Codes were informative and sad.

imrs.php

Same color the National Guard used on my house during Harvey

2018: The Legacy

With another upcoming release of the White/Red Air Jordan 3, it was important to tell its story in full, whether the chapter was written by the brand or by the community. To honor the community-driven part of this special Air Jordan 3 story, the Jordan Wings program has teamed up with local New Orleans educational partners to award 10 scholarships to graduating high school seniors.

The Air Jordan 3 White/Red will be available on 5/12/2018

Hopefully now people will stop complaining about JB not giving back

The EP doesn't look like this on the real pairs. Nike is just really good at taking photos, or should I say altering photos? Just look at youtube. EP looks high and nothing like these pictured above.

Those youtubers got fakes!!!!

I seent it!!!

The EP doesn't look like this on the real pairs. Nike is just really good at taking photos, or should I say altering photos? Just look at youtube. EP looks high and nothing like these pictured above.
Most of nike photos shoes are made in Taiwan

Is there truth to the prior Hall of Fame name? I read these were made exclusively for Michael for an event and then obviously auctioned off afterwards. I can't find any information.

Back
Top Bottom