Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Really happy with my pair. Surprised to see my pair had no flaws on the midsole paint or anything. Is it me or are the shade of red on these just slightly different from the 2007 pair?

I passed on these, never had this colorway. but that pic with the wc3s caught my eye. gonna swing by the mall when I get off to see if they are sitting still. I got a bunch of rewards and a bday coupon, see if they will let me use.

Why is this funny ? 
nerd.gif

Because if a shoe doesn't sell out, it's a lame shoe :smh:

I don't think it's because a bunch were made. I really do think people have come down to priorities. The first of the month was two days ago so people just got done paying bills and the other half already copped Grape 5s, restock from a couple months ago, Shadows, Black Toes, Black Grapes, Playoff or True Red 8s. People know they ain't rich so these high schoolers/College kids ain't got no time overspending haha.

Some stores received 300 pairs... they made more.

i hate people judging their purchase over the "hype" level... like if you like the shoe buy it... if you dont dont... Id rather there be no hype i dont want everyone wearing the shoe i wanna wear lmao.. all these sheep out here feeling bad they bought a shoe that didnt sell out... makes me sick
amen... feeling bad you bought a shoe that won't get you compliments from a bunch of lame *****.. pretty foolish if you ask me wear what you think looks good not what the masses accept as "heat"
mean.gif

These shoes are beautiful. I copped a pair from Sneakerpost for 200 and I regret nothing.

I've struck out on several Jordan releases this year, with bots and all of the unnecessary hype that comes along with shoe releases these days. I hate to admit it but paying a little above retail and having a stress free Saturday morning is the way to go.
i get what you mean. but this saturday there was no stress bro lol. everything was smooth sailing and with the 15% discover cash back. the shoe was like 136 ish before tax. gotta do what you gotta do though.

Oh you mean the shoes that have a full size run available to add to cart on footlocker 6 hours after release.

Your an obvious troll and if not your even scarier.
How am I trolling? You mention that they were a general release and they are listed as limited.

should bought with FNL to get that 20 WC , went with NDC because NDC neevr fails me , oh well w/e

Back
Top Bottom