Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I hope he means he simply likes the Fire Red's better than he previously did after seeing that pic and not that he likes the Fire Red's better than the Cement's.

^^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thank you Chuck Norris

Fire reds look dope in that pic but the White Cements are just soooo clean

Who...? Lupe Fiasco?? That skinny ninja on the skateboard?

Stop it.
I was being sarcastic.

Has Lupe ever been spotted wearing Jordan's?  Anyone who has never worn Jordan's to begin with has no right to determine when they are getting played out, IMO.

was just looking at some high quality close up photos of these...they look like very nice leather like 88s..not the crap they used in 06. Def happy to have picked up a pair. about $165 out the door.
pimp.gif

was just looking at some high quality close up photos of these...they look like very nice leather like 88s..not the crap they used in 06. Def happy to have picked up a pair. about $165 out the door.
pimp.gif

The leather on the 07's was not crap.

The new generation of resellers, I'll buy you a clue because you just don't seem to get it.  Everybody that wants a pair of these will get them for retail or close to it and thats the way it'll be for at least the next month and a half.  Even if you would have bought the kds it would be the same situation, those were a gr also.

So you basically have a choice of returning your extra pairs or sitting on them forever.

Outsite of the black grapes, I don't understand how people aren't seeing the writing on the wall.

They are finally making more shoes.
the kd were limit via s o l e c o l l e c t o r
Oh you mean the shoes that have a full size run available to add to cart on footlocker 6 hours after release.

Your an obvious troll and if not your even scarier.

Last edited:
I don't think it's because a bunch were made. I really do think people have come down to priorities. The first of the month was two days ago so people just got done paying bills and the other half already copped Grape 5s, restock from a couple months ago, Shadows, Black Toes, Black Grapes, Playoff or True Red 8s. People know they ain't rich so these high schoolers/College kids ain't got no time overspending haha.

These shoes are beautiful. I copped a pair from Sneakerpost for 200 and I regret nothing.

I've struck out on several Jordan releases this year, with bots and all of the unnecessary hype that comes along with shoe releases these days. I hate to admit it but paying a little above retail and having a stress free Saturday morning is the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom