Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Wore some TB-IIIs in to pick up my FRs and this youngbuck asked me where i got my "Military 3s" at... :smh:
Anyhow... It's nice seeing an OG CW being a little easier to pick-up than in recent months.
Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.
Maybe we can somewhat get back to how it was before the last Concord drop.
Slowly but surely...
:nerd:

man these just sittin.... i love it.... love that there were tons.....
resell this week would be $160
laugh.gif

ima go get breakfast from Mickie D's im feeling so good
you could have even gotten' breakfast first, then cop more than 2 hrs later

finishline is ur best bet.....so theres (the B2B pack im not even mentioning because itll be impossible) but green glows,fear 4 and fire red 5 this month then, 3lab5 LMAO at that sneaker.......and quiet until october

hahahaha that was a LOT cold
lmao fixed....im in a good mood this morning....went back and forth on these...had in cat 3x, canceled 3x.saw on foot pix and caved in....amare is healthy btw, our knicks are going to be TOUGH this year man.....

lmao fixed....im in a good mood this morning....went back and forth on these...had in cat 3x, canceled 3x.saw on foot pix and caved in....amare is healthy btw, our knicks are going to be TOUGH this year man.....
Glad you got them if you wanted them, I passed, love 3s just not these at all. Got the KDs we'll see how they look in person I may return them. I hope so man, Knicks have been a buzzkill for the past ten years I would love to see them do something in the playoffs.

Glad you got them if you wanted them, I passed, love 3s just not these at all. Got the KDs we'll see how they look in person I may return them. I hope so man, Knicks have been a buzzkill for the past ten years I would love to see them do something in the playoffs.
yeah man, i was at the game vs indi where LJ hit that ridiculous 4 point play.....this much ill tell u, this roster would have beat the pacers in 6 last year.....artest would have defended west instead of melo and his energy on D would be contagious man....imagine at stretches in a game: felton/shumpert/melo/artest/chandler and in other stretches felton/jr/melo/stat/barg the talent this team has is scary man....flying under radar because of the big name moves the nets made(old a.f) knicks will be top 3 in east w miami and chi......back to jordans......anybody copping green glows or to mainstream?

That aint cool to run outta that. They cant run outta that.
about a month or so ago on a release day thread we were talking about them (maybe playoff 8s?) and someone said they don't make them or have them on the menu anymore but my McDs did! can't even begin to describe how good it was

yeah man #team steak egg and cheese McDs! Wow DSG going in on the 3s, I didnt know they got Jordans. As for the Knicks, stay healthy guys thats key. Yup I am going for the green glows, I like the colors on them.

Woke up an hour after they went live..went to FNL.com, then to my surprise no spa page...then one of the easiest pick up online releases this year. They're still available now as we speak.

Saw some resellers buy 3 pairs then go to the next store :smh:

Anyway got my pair. First time I owned this colorway. A bit underwhelming now that I have it but I thought they were really nice when i didnt have it.

chopstick boy makes me glad I passed, but he could have done that with any release this year, that may take the cake as dumbest shoe pic of the year, but the Grapes releases had some real stupid pics too

Back
Top Bottom