Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Luckily there are a TON of pretty hyped up releases coming this summer, so these won;t get too much attention until we get a lot closer to RD.  The thread may not even get huge, but this will be a VERY successful release and one that a lot of people will be trying to double up on.

These will be my consolation prize if I miss the 88 relaunch tomorrow :lol: ... My 06 pair looked like a crashed Honda Civic after 2 wears :x .. Between these and the Military 4s, I was a pretty unhappy customer in 06 from a quality standpoint!

depends on release numbers honestly. wont sell out like 88's or black toes

No way. These could be a full on GR and these will sell completely out. 3's are so many collectors favorite Jordan and shoe of all time. This colorway doesn't come around a lot and the last time they made em horribly, so pretty much all of those people want and will be getting new pairs. I really want 2 of these in case this release has the same issue as the 2006 pairs. Because I will wear one of these pairs a lot, with no hesitation, and I'm usually not too into white Jawns. I can't wait for these to get on my feet

Last edited:
yep i m gettin two... restored my 06s but still gonna double up on these. thats mainly what i do now a days ill pass on releases that i have like playoff 8s in good condition... and double up on things i love like 3s 4s 11s and 13s

releases like this made me happy that I stopped my 'one to rock one to stock' approach to shoes... since JB releases the damn shoe every 3/4 years

I hope it a true fire red and no like that pink red used in 06
Hopefully they don't change it to varsity red like the FR IVs last year. Kinda of a bummer that they still called it the FRs even though they used an entirely different shade of red

I'm just going to get some paint and re-paint my 07' pair instead of copping these.

Passing my 07 are still straight.

nthat.gif

I was wondering what happened to the FR Fall thread
Copped! No way round that.

Why is there no V thread? We know the same amount of info on both shoes

Still no change to light cement print?
JB is finally doing things right I see!

Last edited:
I'm good with my 07 pair, the paint chipping isn't even a real issue with mine.

View media item 396247
Sick!

hope i can get a pair retail:rolleyes
I'm sure we all do

IIIs are my favorite too, never got to have this colorway and I am glad I will get a 2nd chance to obtain these
I only have one pair of IIIs. Always was a IVs fan. Just recently started liking the IIIs but the money wasnt right in the last III run. Lucky for me these werent part of that run and they rereleased the WCs. I still only like 9 colorways and 4 of them are arguably the same

these and the black/cement are the only 3s I would consider copping all other colorways are always passes for me
OG CWs + Black Cat, Black Flip, Katrina, Cool Grey, and DBs.
I also like the GS Cool Grey. Wish those came out in Mens sizes

Any word on the elephant print? I'd prefer a more true-to-original lighter shade. Still copping either way though
Dark one. Which is my preference. Either keep it dark like the 07s or the same as the WCs (like the Katrinas). Do not like that grey on grey cement print

Hopefully they don't change it to varsity red like the FR IVs last year. Kinda of a bummer that they still called it the FRs even though they used an entirely different shade of red
It was still called Varsity Red on the box. People just kept calling it FR because that was the OG color blocking. They messed up the Blue on the Militaries too. looked closer to University Blue than Military Blue

Last edited:
Might be in the minority here but I vastly prefer the black elephant print on these. Gonna be a must cop either way though

^Can we add a poll to the thread? Ask which is better on the FR IIIs.

Black Elephant Print
Grey Elephant Print (OGs)
WC Elephant Print (Katrinas)

I am interested in this topic. I feel like we are not in the minority for preferring black elephant print.

Back
Top Bottom