Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I didn't buy but total for me from JJ was $166.95 on submit order page. They always have the best prices for me. No tax is where
It's at since they have super cheap shipping. Feels like robbery when you double up too. Those EXT Lebrons were $507.28 for two pair for me. No tax is clutch when retail gets up that high.

Watch out trying to cancel JJ orders. They don't let you until Monday morning, phones are usually backed up for quite the wait, and if you have an 8-5 and can't get to talk to someone until 10 or 11 am it will be too late. You'll always be too late trying through email too. They really make cancellations hard there. And to return you get hit with a 15% restocking fee no matter what (if you refuse the shipment, they refund you total minus shipping and 15%).
Welp.. i guess ill be keeping them then.. not trying to go through all that..  

Was able to add the GS and GR to Cart. But let it go. Just trying to see if this shoe is really popping online. It was sold out pretty fast. Gotta wait for 15% cash back from discover on NDC.

Last edited:
Good Luck to everybody copping these i'm almost sure these wont be that hard to get.

I'm pretty much done with 3's though. i got all the ones that matter to me

don't forget NDC is not TLO

Wasn't going to buy but 15% cashback from Discover makes me think about it

how does this work? does it take it off the bill or just goes into your cash back account?

never done this cashback crap especially with my card but got a discover card now just been collecting the 6% with ebates as always for every release

i usually get order confirmation right away from jj, but not this time.. anybody else not get it.. just wondering 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Was about the same for me. I usually go with NDC tho cause on top of not paying taxes in PA, I get free shipping for being a member.

Wish we had the same here in OK. Taxes are a ***** when you're buying up all these shoes. I'd do the same if I was in a tax free state/county.

@Billy, JJ is cheaper with no tax and $7-$9 shipping than NDC with $14 tax and free shipping.

@shoefreak, love those two times a year that discover bumps it up to 15% back. Then use the savings for NDC gift cards instead of cash back on the statement. $40 cash back gets that $50 NDC gift card....so much free money that way.

how does this work? does it take it off the bill or just goes into your cash back account?

never done this cashback crap especially with my card but got a discover card now just been collecting the 6% with ebates as always for every release

It goes into your cash back bonus.

Login to shopdiscover and go on the Nikestore website through their link. Buy shoes and money goes into your cashback account after a few days.

Login to shopdiscover and go on the Nikestore website through their link. Buy shoes and money goes into your cashback account after a few days.

damn, might have to pull the trigger on two pairs then :lol:

Was about the same for me. I usually go with NDC tho cause on top of not paying taxes in PA, I get free shipping for being a member.
Wish we had the same here in OK. Taxes are a ***** when you're buying up all these shoes. I'd do the same if I was in a tax free state/county.

@Billy, JJ is cheaper with no tax and $7-$9 shipping than NDC with $14 tax and free shipping.

@shoefreak, love those two times a year that discover bumps it up to 15% back. Then use the savings for NDC gift cards instead of cash back on the statement. $40 cash back gets that $50 NDC gift card....so much free money that way.
Really didn't realize you get more for doing gift cards? Damn Grape thanks for the heads up bro 
nthat.gif

Hoping for a pair myself. For whomever posted about poor quality due to high production quantity, I didn't notice any issues with my Toro IVs and there were however many hundred thousands of those.

Hoping for a pair myself. For whomever posted about poor quality due to high production quantity, I didn't notice any issues with my Toro IVs and there were however many hundred thousands of those.
the issues on these are mainly the paint. Only thing painted on the toros was the white midsole which ive never seen done wrong

i got my size and a .5 size down on lock.... hoepfully the one that fits doesnt have dem brush strokes

Good Luck to everybody copping these i'm almost sure these wont be that hard to get.

I've only copped on TLO releases. Will NDC still put out a tweet when the shoes go live? Is it better to keep refreshing NDC before release time? Anybody ahve the link on NDC?

I've only copped on TLO releases. Will NDC still put out a tweet when the shoes go live? Is it better to keep refreshing NDC before release time? Anybody ahve the link on NDC?

yes, link still goes out

Back
Top Bottom