Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Might cop my second pair of these. My 07's are still DS, but the back tab is a little yellow due to sitting. Could use a fresh pair

Wow, I remember walking straight into my local retailer at like 5p and grabbing these in '07. Will pick these up, or preorder off one of my fav sites.

glad they are coming like that.... i was gonna buy the 07's from af1king until i remembered these were dropping prbly grab 2-3 pairs if not more

Might cop my second pair of these. My 07's are still DS, but the back tab is a little yellow due to sitting. Could use a fresh pair

This just seems crazy to me.You have a pair you never wore and now you need a fresh pair?
For what? to give the other pair company. :lol: Wear your shoes man.

Last edited:
I find it funny how JB changes features on retros that shouldn't be touched like the 3M on the 13's, or color tones. But when it comes to retros that got unwarranted changes like the dark elephant print on the '07 Fire Red 3's, they don't bother to change it.

Last edited:
This just seems crazy to me.You have a pair you never wore and now you need a fresh pair?
For what? to give the other pair company.
laugh.gif
Wear your shoes man.
these 3s arent anything that special either

These prolly wont be that dark in person. You can see the elephant print barely in person on the 07s but in pics they look pitch black.

Last edited:
I really hope this is just an 07 in the photo, why else would the tab be yellow? I'm praying the offical release comes out with lighter print.

Smh

But it won't... Damn you JB.

And the toecap too. All jordan retros from 3 to 5 have more boxy toe caps compared ro the ogs and earlier retros.
But same problem hits other nike retros like the air max sc or air max 90.

Great shoe.  Sold my pair because the midsole paint cracked like everyone else.  I just can't see myself spending close to $200 on shoes that crack when you barely wear them.  To each his own though. 

Back
Top Bottom