AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

This is a 2001 pair.

Proof people just complain to complain and fit in with the other complainers. Posting a pair of 2001's as 2018's. :lol:

2001's look like fakes now. :lol:
The picture I used is dated 2016 so can't be 2018s. But just meant the 2018s look like skate shoes compared to the 2024s and thought the skateboard got the point across. 2018s give off SB vibes sorta.

Toe box area doesn’t look as long in other pics, and not a full banana toe, has more of a slope. This pair looks bulkier than other pairs posted. Mainly for me, they don’t look long.
It's the same shape as pretty much all of the same shoes that have been getting posted in here for awhile now. Look at the second slide, pretty much the same shape.

It's the same shape as pretty much all of the same shoes that have been getting posted in here for awhile now. Look at the second slide, pretty much the same shape.
Yeah, I don’t see it. Reason I’m questioning if it’s a GS pair, as the shape on GS pairs always seem to be a bit better.

The circled shoes I can’t find much wrong with unless I’m being super nitpicky about the lighter EP. In fact would be happy if any of my pairs came like those. EP height and toebox is on point (even some OGs had somewhat of a cliff toe) and the banana slope is very minimal if not completely non-existent on some of these. It’s whatever at this point honestly. Can’t wait for this release to be over. Just need my pairs already.
IMG_3735.jpeg

The circled shoes I can’t find much wrong with unless I’m being super nitpicky about the lighter EP. In fact would be happy if any of my pairs came like those. EP height and toebox is on point (even some OGs had somewhat of a cliff toe) and the banana slope is very minimal if not completely non-existent on some of these. It’s whatever at this point honestly. Can’t wait for this release to be over. Just need my pairs already.
IMG_3735.jpeg
I picked these😂😂😂
IMG_3290.jpeg

blacklion23 blacklion23

The pair you didn't like are on top and the pair you said are decent are on the bottom.
(It was actually the 3rd slide)

I think the top pair look better, but again it's just the angle, I'd bet in person they look the same.

1000109018.jpg
1000109019.jpg

blacklion23 blacklion23

The pair you didn't like are on top and the pair you said are decent are on the bottom.
(It was actually the 3rd slide)

I think the top pair look better, but again it's just the angle, I'd bet in person they look the same.

1000109018.jpg
1000109019.jpg
Toe box looks longer on the top pair(of course could be different sizes). I tried to circle the areas that seem to be a bit different.
IMG_0137.jpeg

The midsole area in the bottom isn’t as overtaking as the top pair, if that make sense lol. And i perfer the slightly more sloped in heel. Also leather doesn’t look the same .

I can see what you're saying, for sure the leather looks different.

But I think the shapes are all the same on almost all the shoes we've seen so far, it's the camera angle that changes them.

Back
Top Bottom