AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

They look good here tho.
IMG_2882.jpeg

Slope.png

Slope is weird on these. Also ele. print has lighter greys than OG so less pop. Last years' White Cement seemed better executed overall... they were just perfect. Need to see some more on-feet of these. :emoji_confused:

This is actually probably the closest representation of the elephant print from the 80s that i remember as a kid. Lighter version with the skinny lines. Outside of the Shiney looking leather, these are close the the og version (as far as elephant print) that I can remember as a kid.

I mean, they just look like a gr Jordan 3s. Which is what these 3s always were. Clearly Nike makes it a point to emphasize material and quality on collabs and reimagined releases considering these don’t have the black leather that AMM 3s or reimagined 4s use but they still look pretty good.

Bull be going on long *** hiatuses every year the last couple of years. He's been dropping videos constantly the last few weeks but he'll probably disappear again soon.
Yeah fr...I remember a vid a while back where he spoke on his weight gain etc. Dude was going through it. He is easily 1 of the best with it...him...mike rich...tony. been watching all these guys over 10 years now. Would love to meet em someday but I don't think they even go to sneakercons anymore. That whole convention scene is washed atp.....

Yeah fr...I remember a vid a while back where he spoke on his weight gain etc. Dude was going through it. He is easily 1 of the best with it...him...mike rich...tony. been watching all these guys over 10 years now. Would love to meet em someday but I don't think they even go to sneakercons anymore. That whole convention scene is washed atp.....

private selection took over the sneaker con scene

I personally would never go to one tho

it’s a nerd convention

Just watched this video, I’ve had every retro of these except the ‘94. Many pairs of ‘01’s. I’m not a fan of the ‘94. These are the best retro of the BC3 in my opinion. Cats are buggin’ with the frivolous whining.
Man his pair looks pretty dang good tbh. If mine look like that I’ll be content. The EP is a tad light compared to the 88’s but I’d rather have that than the ridiculous print on the 2018.

Back
Top Bottom