AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

I feel like it will be thinner than fr3 and recent wc3. I think jb is moving into the next phase for most models. Read the 85s...5s...getting retooled. Maybe even time wc4 drops they will be slightly adjusted but if not that's fine. I'm very interested in seeing what they do with the flu game 12s. Tweaking the 13s a lil and making em puffier would be 🔥

Hopefully not. I offloaded my '18s before the broader ebayer figures out these are rereleasing. Still a risk that the new version is not desirable.

I bet people shopping at consignment stores aren't in-the-know, and shop owners know this. And if it's consignment, don't they just give them back to you if they no longer want them in-store?

The way yall fronting on them 2018s and acting all extra about them is hilarious.

I ain’t saying they great or even good but I went back and read that 2018 thread, and the energy was definitely different back then, to say the least

IMG_9482.png

Dudes was in there bragging about doubling and tripling. Other dudes was heated they couldn’t hit. Not a lot of elephant print talk

The way yall fronting on them 2018s and acting all extra about them is hilarious.

I ain’t saying they great or even good but I went back and read that 2018 thread, and the energy was definitely different back then, to say the least

Dudes was in there bragging about doubling and tripling. Other dudes was heated they couldn’t hit. Not a lot of elephant print talk

Let’s not pretend that a release like the Black Cement 3 doesn’t bring out tons of Hype Beast, Johnny come lately’s and casual consumers. The general consensus from the enthusiasts was the shoe was definitely off and there was a large group that spoke on it. You’re cherry picking with your examples. Those of us ****tin on the BC3 in 2024, were ****tin on it in 2018.

Let’s not pretend that a release like the Black Cement 3 doesn’t bring out tons of Hype Beast, Johnny come lately’s and casual consumers. The general consensus from the enthusiasts was the shoe was definitely off and there was a large group that spoke on it. You’re cherry picking with your examples. Those of us ****tin on the BC3 in 2024, were ****tin on it in 2018.

I ain’t even tryna clown anybody. I literally just went to the first page I saw from release day to get the sentiment of the time and it just happened to be that. No cherrypicking whatsoever. You can go back to those pages too if you want and tell me the ratio of the amount of people calling them abominations vs people hyping them up. I literally saw no hate and people just ecstatic to get their hands on a pair. Seemed like the "Nike Air" was way more important than elephant print at that time. All I'm sayin is MOST people acting like them 2018s are basically "Team Jordans" kinda being extra compared to how they was acting in 2018

Back
Top Bottom