Air Jordan 3 88' Legit OR Not ?? Youtube VIDEO included! please help!!

COP or no cop?

• COP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO COP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey guys much appreciated if you guys can give me a hand in figure this out if this is legit ! 

thanks in advance for all who helps and comments

Last edited:
Oh god that tongue on the left shoe! Can they sew those things on more crooked or what?!

Those look legit.  The tongue on the most current fake is always a dead give away. Check it out.

Also the Nike Air on the fakes are at most times crooked beyond belief..Lol

They are getting better with these fakes.  If you tend to miss releases and have to resort to resellers at times its good to stay up on whats going around.  You'd be suprised how many people are being duped on ebay.

legit but where is the preforation on the tongue. you might need to request a pic from the seller for that pic. On the REAL pair the lettering on the size sticker is BOLD while the lettering on the FAKE pair is THIN with a BOLD I and E...

thx man. so what exactly does the preforation looks like on the tongue? can you point me out with a pic or tell me more where to look for it ?  haha in ur opinion do you call the box in my pics legit enough with the lettering ? hhaha

legit but where is the preforation on the tongue. you might need to request a pic from the seller for that pic. On the REAL pair the lettering on the size sticker is BOLD while the lettering on the FAKE pair is THIN with a BOLD I and E...
O i get it its the ones goes all the way till the jumpman i got that ! thx just how abt the box haha

I would pass on these even if they were real. First of all, from the first to the last pics they are NOT the same pair of sneakers. The Elephant print differ from the first to the last pic. And on the real reason I would pass is because the Elephant print on them are just plain HORRIBLE! Doesnt look normal at all.

Man this one is pretty tough.  I saw the vid and checked the pics.  My opinion is they are legit.  And that's after looking @ my pair and comparing.

hahah sry wts gd reps? hahaa by wt detail in ur opinion . i m supposed to decide on these soon. does tat mean its fake?

hey bud wts ur opinion on thesee!

I don't know.

I'm not in the rmarket for almost all newer retros so I don't pay close enough attention.

But, "B-grade" is a specific term used by Nike when they identify something in their quality control process (most B-grades are actually perfect, BTW, and are just labeled as such for precautionary reasons). But, the real issue is that B-grades are marked and most are made available at Nike outlet stores. If they are B-grades, they would have a stamp on the tag, and often on the box too (but sometimes that's hard to see).

Look at bottom right corner of 3rd picture. Eyelet looks deformed and stitching around it should be much closer around it.

Back
Top Bottom