Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

I’ve seen it get downright ugly over hyped resale, that Sean Wotherspoon thread was nuts, & that AJ1 thread can be a war zone :rofl:
I have seen some heated arguments in here before but I’ve not seen people hate on others for copping when they weren’t able to do so. I’ve not been on any other sneaker forums but if you ever post in YouTube comments to videos of shoes you like there will sure enough be someone to criticize something you’ve said and tell you why you suck.

The main sources of arguments on this forum from what I’ve observed are 1. Resell/Resellers 2. Someone complaining about not being able to cop multiple pairs after already getting a pair and the most heated but rare 3. Transactions gone wrong among NikeTalk folks

I’m not going to lie if I’m really salty about not getting a certain pair of shoes I don’t look at this forum and I turn twitter notifications off. I’m not trying to see 100 Got Em screenshots when I strike out on a pair of shoes I felt like I had to have. This is really only a problem on special releases. The angriest I’ve ever been was when I struck out on the OW UNC 1s despite having went straight to SNKRS app after J23 sent the notification from his app.

Overall, though, good people.

Wow just woke up to this... :]

Screenshot_20180829-072432_Email.jpg

My size is around $330 which I think is a good price...About $50 more than retail isn’t bad...Might have to cop

Can’t take a L when you buy from re sellers You’re guaranteed the shoe just how much are you willing to spend

I have seen some heated arguments in here before but I’ve not seen people hate on others for copping when they weren’t able to do so. I’ve not been on any other sneaker forums but if you ever post in YouTube comments to videos of shoes you like there will sure enough be someone to criticize something you’ve said and tell you why you suck.

The main sources of arguments on this forum from what I’ve observed are 1. Resell/Resellers 2. Someone complaining about not being able to cop multiple pairs after already getting a pair and the most heated but rare 3. Transactions gone wrong among NikeTalk folks

I’m not going to lie if I’m really salty about not getting a certain pair of shoes I don’t look at this forum and I turn twitter notifications off. I’m not trying to see 100 Got Em screenshots when I strike out on a pair of shoes I felt like I had to have. This is really only a problem on special releases. The angriest I’ve ever been was when I struck out on the OW UNC 1s despite having went straight to SNKRS app after J23 sent the notification from his app.

Overall, though, good people.
I hear you fam, & overall I agree with much of what you said, but I’ve had someone on here talk to me super reckless from being salty, sneaker head entitlement I like to call it. The hate happens more than you think.

Was thinking about going to cnpts later to see if any uncaimed pairs but then thought of how much of a waste of time that would be.

Man, it's a miracle! Just got shipping from SNS. First time in forever it hasn't taken them at least a week to ship.

Back
Top Bottom