Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

I find the lowest eBay prices are usually 2-4 weeks after release day, obviously not 100% accurate but seems to be the trend IMO

I had zero intentions of buying these initially, but after seeing all these pics I’m in :nthat:

These are :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire: and sooo much better than the 2007 pair!!!!
It just depends what it is. If it ends up being a **** show of a release the best move has been to buy a day or 2 before the drop. Plenty of pairs out there and the demand hasn't been fully set yet. It just depends.

How come I can't figure out how to submit a reservation on FTL/FLX app anymore. It shoes it's available at stores near me, but when I click on the store it just takes me to a map.

How do I try to submit a reservation?

If ftl is getting late shipments, it's gonna spill over to other sites having more demand. I'm getting paranoia about these being easy to get on Saturday.

How come I can't figure out how to submit a reservation on FTL/FLX app anymore. It shoes it's available at stores near me, but when I click on the store it just takes me to a map.

Same problem here!!!

1613673770287.png

Throwback to my pair in high school. Most of that paint chipping was natural, some of it was when I started trying to strip before repainting. I used these for everything. Basketball, football, handball. Snow boots as evidenced by the salt stains up at the collar haha

Still fatigued from last weeks releases. I entered a few raffles but I have a feeling I'm missing a few. Not wasting time tagging 3 friends on every post though. I'm only doing ones that 'make sense' :lol:

Used to do raffles with hope, now I do them just to tell myself I tried.

18 months ago these would've hit deep discount.
Hell yea, katrinas and mocha moved but they werent impossible. Red varsity cement, Tinkers, AM1 Tinkers, Chlorophylls, animal packs, were all copped under retail. OG 3s sellout usually everything else you have a good chance of getting a pair or even catching a deal on them. With more people are home on the computers and what seems like lower number of pairs everything sells out

Probably passing on these but I did enter the Hibbett raffle in case I change my mind. Anybody else getting results pending still? Usually results are up quick for me from there.

1613673770287.png

Throwback to my pair in high school. Most of that paint chipping was natural, some of it was when I started trying to strip before repainting. I used these for everything. Basketball, football, handball. Snow boots as evidenced by the salt stains up at the collar haha
Now that's how you rock a pair of sneakers. Wear them down naturally.

Call the stores you want to reserve from and make they're receiving them in stock...

Don’t like the tumbled look as much as flat, but I’m in — only at retail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom