Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

Mistakenly doubled up but glad I did.... Bought a pair off Ebay and later found out Footlocker had inventory later on release day... I waited 3 weeks for the Ebay pair and about 2 weeks for the FTL pair. Both are different in hand. Ebay pair is smooth while the FTL pair has texture on the suede. EP heights vary. They both have snitching variations. One pair is a shade lighter than the other. Also one shoe has a glossy grey midsole and the other is flat grey...

Dont know if I wanna keep both pairs.

20210310_215657.jpg
20210311_224742.jpg
20210311_224649.jpg
20210311_225405.jpg
WTF? That's very weird. It looks like they're two different sizes.

still searching for 11.5. if I dont find anything by saturday im biting on stockX. I'm wary of ebay these days.
They don't make fakes in a 11.5, I'm the same size and used to have a lot of friends that only wore Reps/UA/fakes lol. That's one of the only sizes they wont make becuase they dont get a lot of 11.5 buyers. I hear shipping sucks with Ebay now.

ya authentication is kind of a *****. Would be nice if you could turn down the service. I bought a pair of AM1 nike ids someone probably returned to an outlet and they had to be 'verified'

14-17 days to get the shoes its crazy

ya authentication is kind of a *****. Would be nice if you could turn down the service. I bought a pair of AM1 nike ids someone probably returned to an outlet and they had to be 'verified'

Well, I waited over a month to get my shoes delivered from Hibbett. :lol:

Wow man that is BS timing. They shouldn't make you do it if you don't choose to.

Back
Top Bottom