Air Jordan 25th Anniversary

They will be foamposite....200+ price tag....tinkers back!I confirmed with my rep today.We had Holiday 09 meet

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

How can lets say a NTer (advanced sneaker-head) be "blown away" by retros

NTers have always despised retro + colors, inaccurate shapes and molds, as well as ever cheaper materials?

This is all JB is going 2 give us, they have proved it in 20008...

Consider this thread hi-jacked by yours truly, until a legitimate answer is given.

You "hinters" need 2 be realistic...

ok well lets just change "blown away" to being satisfied/excited with what number retros thats set to release as well as the CWs...no one saidquality would be the best
eyes.gif

you(JB consumers) want the retros that havent released in years...so you're getting them
NT always complains but when they release a good percentage of NT either camps online or wakes up early to go pick them up...proven in all the official releasedate posts

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

as this has already been leaked... An Air Jordan Foamposite.... It seems for the many who asked for such a shoe are getting you wish.

Also Grand Hustle It I "See"
nerd.gif
you. Funny thing about about e-thugs is that they talk and talk until they meet the real thing.....

john.... i know you read this.... isnt this what we brought up in that Jordan XI or Foamposite thread?..... hhmmmm..... hopefully its the themethat we were talking about....
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

as this has already been leaked... An Air Jordan Foamposite.... It seems for the many who asked for such a shoe are getting you wish.

Also Grand Hustle It I "See"
nerd.gif
you. Funny thing about about e-thugs is that they talk and talk until they meet the real thing.....

john.... i know you read this.... isnt this what we brought up in that Jordan XI or Foamposite thread?..... hhmmmm..... hopefully its the theme that we were talking about....
glasses.gif

Dude, I'm excited at the possibilities this brings. The idea of a foam based or foam Jordan seems so good to me. I really wish I had BP's skills rightnow. I have so many ideas, it's driving me crazy!

In all honesty, I'd be freakin' jumping up and down like my 5 year old if they just released foam 1's with a Jumpman on it. Imagine if they moldeda small carolina blue Jumpman on black foam 1's with icy soles???!!! Replace the Penny logo on the rear ankle section with a "23"......

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I chuckle...
grin.gif
Rock, I'm not after your head, you're a NT legend. I just want you 2 stop being programmed by your higher power, NIKE inc. I'm not thebad guy here, I'm the light of hope. I will not buy JB retros in the current fashion they are in, yet I remain brand loyal. I will not be making retailpurchases, but rather working very hard in these recession times 2 acquire quality products from collectors.

But seriously Rock, stop lying 2 NT talking about things are going 2 get better. Blah Blah Blah. You know in you're heart we all will be tricked andpre-hyped for straight trash quality. Just admit it. That's why you're a legend around here. You're they're official messenger. Be goodpartner.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

ok well lets just change "blown away" to being satisfied/excited with what number retros thats set to release as well as the CWs...no one said quality would be the best
eyes.gif

you(JB consumers) want the retros that havent released in years...so you're getting them
NT always complains but when they release a good percentage of NT either camps online or wakes up early to go pick them up...proven in all the official release date posts

JB us not winning back the earlier, forgotten sneaker heads from active years... So what should I look forward 2? Lemme think
Trash quality re-re-re-re-re-re-retro 3 tru blues
" " " " 4 cements
" " " " 5 grape nike air
" " " " 6 any color
" " " " 7 Bordeaux
" " " " 8 aquas with nike air (sarcasm)
" " " " 9 olive re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re retro
" " " " 10 any color (extra toe cap?)
" " " " 11 LS colors, elephant print
" " " " 12 ******ed symbol changes
sick.gif

I can go 2 war with whoever I need 2 make sure proper change takes place.
I chuckle

I'm gonna guess that since Tinker's not gonna be alone and it may be a foam that Tinker's Co-D is the man that designed the OG Foam 1?? How closeam I, Rock?

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

In all honesty, I'd be freakin' jumping up and down like my 5 year old if they just released foam 1's with a Jumpman on it. Imagine if they molded a small carolina blue Jumpman on black foam 1's with icy soles???!!! Replace the Penny logo on the rear ankle section with a "23"......

just the thought of JB giving us a Foam shoe with a jumpman sounds so nice.

but your idea was
pimp.gif

lets put the VIII's "23" logo on the back tab and make it a bulls colorway....
eek.gif

Man, I really hope they stick to the foam based Jordan idea. I hope they don't scrap it for whatever reason. Is it true that Eric A. is not gonna be amajor part of this?

I'm going to add to what I said before about these. JB is Digging Deep for this Model. You guys will be very surprised and pleased with how these will turn out...as well his Co-Support Rock you weren't kidding when you said that he was not alone
pimp.gif
..... That's all I can Say for now.....
Nuff Said until the time is nigh.

The XXV/2K10 is starting to sound a LITTLE better now....
Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Yes, its true - Tinker will be designing the XXV. Like Meth, I am golf clapping. But whats really mind-blowing for the 25th Anniversary is what is slated for the retros
pimp.gif

But the retros are sounding http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Protoman11/?action=view&current=pimp-1.gif http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Protoman11/?action=view&current=pimp-1.gif

I'm more of a fan of Tinker Hatfield than of actual Air Jordans now.... so I'm excited that Tinker is back!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I chuckle...
grin.gif
Rock, I'm not after your head, you're a NT legend. I just want you 2 stop being programmed by your higher power, NIKE inc. I'm not the bad guy here, I'm the light of hope. I will not buy JB retros in the current fashion they are in, yet I remain brand loyal. I will not be making retail purchases, but rather working very hard in these recession times 2 acquire quality products from collectors.

But seriously Rock, stop lying 2 NT talking about things are going 2 get better. Blah Blah Blah. You know in you're heart we all will be tricked and pre-hyped for straight trash quality. Just admit it. That's why you're a legend around here. You're they're official messenger. Be good partner.

eyes.gif
What affiliation do you think RockDeep has with Nike? Just curious.Like a Robocop is to OCP type relationship?

You know in you're heart we all will be tricked and pre-hyped for straight trash quality

You sound like a 'light of hope', alright.

Originally Posted by blco02

Can't wait to see them- I feel like we're due for a really nice AJ.

I'm with you my man. Does any1 have any ideas what will retro in 2010? I thought Space Jams, but I read that those got pushed up to Holiday '09. SoColumbias in '10 right? What else?

^^^

Serious. I just asked BP in his sneaker art thread to drop some sort of Jordan+foam 1. Hopefully he'll have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom