Air Jordan 2012 Design Competiton

What up people, as you may know, there was a design competition for the Air Jordan 2012 on another sneaker website. Now that the deadline has come and gone I can show yall what I submitted. This is my first time designing a shoe so let me know what you think.

397593084.jpg

397593085.jpg

397593086.jpg

What up people, as you may know, there was a design competition for the Air Jordan 2012 on another sneaker website. Now that the deadline has come and gone I can show yall what I submitted. This is my first time designing a shoe so let me know what you think.

397593084.jpg

397593085.jpg

397593086.jpg

clean presentation and some mighty fine work there, brendo. well done.

the shoes are nice too.

clean presentation and some mighty fine work there, brendo. well done.

the shoes are nice too.

no BRED CW?
air jordan lines will not be complete without the black red colorway..nice design though

no BRED CW?
air jordan lines will not be complete without the black red colorway..nice design though

let us know man, great presentation and nice shoe too (the heel jumpman is getting kind of old though imo, but I like the pair nonetheless)....i hope they allow us to see all of the entries....the other sneaker site was counterkicks btw...dont keep that one a secret, they dont bite their news like SN does......

let us know man, great presentation and nice shoe too (the heel jumpman is getting kind of old though imo, but I like the pair nonetheless)....i hope they allow us to see all of the entries....the other sneaker site was counterkicks btw...dont keep that one a secret, they dont bite their news like SN does......

Back
Top Bottom