Air Jordan 2011 white red in the U.K?

k23

I am looking to buy the Air Jordan 2011 (size 11 UK) white varsity red but I can't find them here in the U.K. can anybody help? I tried eBay but no luck there either.

I am looking to buy the Air Jordan 2011 (size 11 UK) white varsity red but I can't find them here in the U.K. can anybody help? I tried eBay but no luck there either.

The Nike store website only have the White/black, White/blue and black/black colour ways.

The Nike store website only have the White/black, White/blue and black/black colour ways.

Eastbay has them. I know they ship some items internationally but I don't know the policy on Jordans. You may want to call their international number and find out.

Eastbay has them. I know they ship some items internationally but I don't know the policy on Jordans. You may want to call their international number and find out.

FSR on eastbay. Coupons can be used too.
smokin.gif

yeah eastbay's the go, but seriously google discount codes. there's always some around.

i've purchased jordans from eastbay before with no hassle getting them to aus.

yeah eastbay's the go, but seriously google discount codes. there's always some around.

i've purchased jordans from eastbay before with no hassle getting them to aus.

Originally Posted by k23

Eastbay does currently have the varsity red/ white colorway in stock.

elrodo33 wrote: Eastbay has them. I know they ship some items internationally but I don't know the policy on Jordans. You may want to call their international number and find out.

From what I am seeing currently these can be shipped Internationally.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by k23

Eastbay does currently have the varsity red/ white colorway in stock.

elrodo33 wrote: Eastbay has them. I know they ship some items internationally but I don't know the policy on Jordans. You may want to call their international number and find out.

From what I am seeing currently these can be shipped Internationally.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Back
Top Bottom