Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Got my Silvers today and they're really nice..
smokin.gif

I like how they used transparent plastic on heel and forefoot, subtle metallic silver finish all over, and icey blue soles

I think Silvers will do good on Saturday may sell out, may not. In my opinion it's a collectible shoe since it's part of a Silver Anniv. Collection, Is it?
happy.gif

All in all quality on these sneakers are nice, No excess glue, stiches sticking out, and etc. The only problem is the silver on the toe box it may crack overtime..

woke up and had the silvers sitting at my doorstep. i think they're amazing. my fav jordan since the first colorway of the XX1. is it me or is the silver 2010 super noisy? it's been a while since i've had a 2010 and i don't remember my previous pairs behing this insanely noisy when i walk around. it's crazy.

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

woke up and had the silvers sitting at my doorstep. i think they're amazing. my fav jordan since the first colorway of the XX1. is it me or is the silver 2010 super noisy? it's been a while since i've had a 2010 and i don't remember my previous pairs behing this insanely noisy when i walk around. it's crazy.

Haha! Loud as hell! Squeak city!!!

I like the whites better than the silvers. Too bad the silvers are squeak machines...

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by garylok11

Originally Posted by jordunk

The silvers are up on eastbay

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...87358006/?supercat=shoes
grabbed a pair, no tax, no shipping. thanks.

ndc, no thx.

Damn! How I was charged $15 for tax??
cause u live in wisconsin?  only way you would get charged tax, cause eastbay is located there.

Maybe NY is another state thats being charged tax, I dont know.

really? that would be news to me. Pretty darn sure, eastbay is located in wisconsin. Really strange.

Originally Posted by jordunk

The silvers are up on eastbay

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...87358006/?supercat=shoes
grabbed a pair, no tax, no shipping. thanks.

ndc, no thx.
Damn! How I was charged $15 for tax??
cause u live in wisconsin?  only way you would get charged tax, cause eastbay is located there.
Maybe NY is another state thats being charged tax, I dont know.
Originally Posted by sho3tym

^Eastbay is in Wausau, WI.

I don't believe all states charge sales tax?
We are located in Wisconsin, but since we are owned by Foot Locker, Inc and they are located in New York, we have to charge for sales tax on orders shipping to that state as well.  We also now have to charge sale tax on orders shipping Colorado due to a new state law that requires citizens of Colorado to pay for sales tax on all internet orders.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

UPS just dropped these off, along with my 32GB 4G iPod Touch (Swoosh price mistake/discount made the iPod $137 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)

2ec15eee8fcfae835dee18ea079ab3d6d929c18.jpg

These are easily one of my favorite 2010's. These, the All White Silver Anniversaries, and the Black/Carolinas. I'm actually thinking I might double up if they put them back up on Swoosh. I'm guna take more pics later tonight...

I cant wait until I get mine. Until then, I wouldnt mind seeing more pics please.
eek.gif

Not really feeling the silvers

Was able to pick up the all blacks for $59.99...good day. Was waiting for them to go down from $99 and then $79.

saw the silvers to footlocker and decided to pass...a little to shiny for me..

on the other hand wore the charcoals for the first time today and I have a new top 3 jordan in terms of comfort...these shoes are amazing

^^where'd you get a pair for $59?

Back
Top Bottom