Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak325

with flash

purchased from shoetrends and came around noon Friday
much nicer in person than expected and obviously very comfortable
the only thing i don't like is that the toe box looks huge from an aerial view when wearing them, but I was aware of this prior to purchasing
very happy

Yea, the toe box on these do look big.  Still a great shoe though.

Pickyourshoes.com has Size 8-13 of the Black/Uni Blues for 164.99 shipped. Save 20 bucks over NDC, not a bad deal.

i would try to buy some off ebay with bing cash back if i were buying. I saw a seller selling them for around 160 after bing cash back.

can't wait for mine to arrive up north from shoetrends. I guess mine are still on the way because they have to clear customs in Canada.

Odd how shoetrends does not send anybody their shipping/tracking info or confirmation. I suppose the strategy is tell them they are shipping a certain day and ship them a week earlier than that so when they arrive early nobody expects them or cares for tracking info. It makes sense but now that I know they have been shipped and you guys are receiving your pairs I want to know where mine are in transit.

Yeah, I bought them off PYS instead of NDC. Only thing that kills is that Cali tax
smh.gif
.~

Originally Posted by chinaurge

Don't buy them now, they will go on sale.

They're not going to be around for long. These are a Limited release. No FTL/Footaction/Champs/Eastbay received these. All the mom and pop shops around here didn't get them either. They won't be around long enough to go on sale...

Originally Posted by chinaurge

Don't buy them now, they will go on sale.

wouldnt hold my breath on the black/unc colorway for this to happen...................they even sold out size 12/13 on NDC only after a couple of days....

Originally Posted by thesenator2345

Any news on when the W3LCOM3 HOM3 2010's are dropping? I heard sometime in May. Any official date yet? Cheers

they should be coming out pretty soon like mid may I beleive.

Originally Posted by metallic

Any news on when the W3LCOM3 HOM3 2010's are dropping? I heard sometime in May. Any official date yet? Cheers

ShoeTrends.com has preorders for $125... A few sizes available...

are these shoes narrower/tighter than other shoes you guys have balled in?(i.e. kobe v's) i read in the sole collector review how the clear plastic part at the forefoot and heel was a lil snug.

After ShoeTrends canceled my order I was finally able to get my pair of black/unc's under retail. Can't wait for them to show up.

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by metallic

ShoeTrends.com has preorders for $125... A few sizes available...
Thanks for the help. I just pre-ordered a pair off shoetrends.com Cheers

how come i can't find the black/blue 25 in any store? or any website please help

Only a couple sites got em.  someone said they were limited to 4,000 pairs, not sure if that's true though

Back
Top Bottom