Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Wasn't sure if I was gonna get the 2010's, but after I scored on these, I think I might get the other colorways as well...

2j4worl.jpg

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Why don't you go suck yourself to death spooner. lol Anyway...

rubbin it

smokin.gif

i don't care how limited these are, all that white is
sick.gif

the black/carolina joints are
pimp.gif
tho

*EDIT*
oh and i will pick up the 1st colorway just to have a pair once they hit sales racks (and they def will)
laugh.gif

Overall, they are the best jordans since the 23's. I felt the 2009's were too bulky. Only thing is, my left shoe is squeaking already after 3 wears.
And I haven't played in them yet. I wonder if it's a defect? I'd take 'em back, but I searched everywhere for a size 13. These were hard to get!

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by si3n4

CRAZY EBW may or may not be biased about the 2010s, but I think the comment is more about the hyperize getting pretty universal reviews as a bad shoe for playing ball. I think you're the first person I've seen who liked the Hyperize over most any other good shoe. I'm glad they work for someone.
Don't know any shoe better that I have tried! I loved the hyperdunks at first, and thought I would never like the hyperize coming from it.. But let me tell you, it doesn't lock your foot up in such a tight position, theres a more natural ankle mobility and flexibility in the ankle area, and the sole split in the fore foot and heal area you can actual feel.. They just feel so much more natural per se mobility wise with your foot in every way.. Not to mention the hyperdunks "bottoming out" (I had no idea what was meant by this) is really noticeable now after wearing the 2010's, Hyperizes or whatever it may be, they are so uncomfortable after about 10 wears of playing in!

Where did you see these reviews? Kind of shocked, I wish I had these back in college or HS, hell anytime in my basketball career..
Yeah I was going at the Hyperize getting mostly negative comments and my personal experience. If they work for you, that's cool. It's just that the 2010 is amazing compared to the Hyperize. I even liked the Dunk better than the Rize. I'm looking forward the the Hyperdunk 2010 though.

Gottabdashoes. You can stop anytime son. Grow up.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by si3n4

CRAZY EBW may or may not be biased about the 2010s, but I think the comment is more about the hyperize getting pretty universal reviews as a bad shoe for playing ball. I think you're the first person I've seen who liked the Hyperize over most any other good shoe. I'm glad they work for someone.
Don't know any shoe better that I have tried! I loved the hyperdunks at first, and thought I would never like the hyperize coming from it.. But let me tell you, it doesn't lock your foot up in such a tight position, theres a more natural ankle mobility and flexibility in the ankle area, and the sole split in the fore foot and heal area you can actual feel.. They just feel so much more natural per se mobility wise with your foot in every way.. Not to mention the hyperdunks "bottoming out" (I had no idea what was meant by this) is really noticeable now after wearing the 2010's, Hyperizes or whatever it may be, they are so uncomfortable after about 10 wears of playing in!

Where did you see these reviews? Kind of shocked, I wish I had these back in college or HS, hell anytime in my basketball career..
Yeah I was going at the Hyperize getting mostly negative comments and my personal experience. If they work for you, that's cool. It's just that the 2010 is amazing compared to the Hyperize. I even liked the Dunk better than the Rize. I'm looking forward the the Hyperdunk 2010 though.

Gottabdashoes. You can stop anytime son. Grow up.
The beauty of it all is that we have so many options! What works for one, doesn't necessarily work for another, such is life eh? Again, I liked both, but i'm spoiled by the lightweight of the Hyperize/Hyperdunk/KobeIV-V's... Even something so light as my Jordan 11's I use to play in, or these 2010's feel heavy in comparison yet they aren't lol, all good man
smile.gif

You mean, YOU can stop anytime. Refrain from commenting in my direction. No one cares what you think. Stick to the subject.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

You mean, YOU can stop anytime. Refrain from commenting in my direction. No one cares what you think. Stick to the subject.

You're the one deferring from the topic, not me. Grow up. You act like you wanna fight me or something. It's the internet.

Originally Posted by joekamel

So no new word on more whites showing up?
Nothing new. 72 pairs is the word. When something changes, you'll know. This page will be jumping hard.

Ive seen 2 pairs of the 25th anniv. 2010 on ebay over the 600.00 mark,theres another with no bids on it yet though. .99 cent starting price but has a reserve

Ok, lol..

Anyway, for those shoes going on ebay.. If you put a reserve on something, no one is going to want to bid. I put mine up there and they all sold for close to 600. Damn we came up on this. Shout outs to P and the rest of the dudes that stood in line with me for the coppers and ended up getting this nice surprise.

They're not going to release again. For those of you wondering. That was the word I got. Then again, it's JB. If we demand it long enough, we might get it. MY dude said it's highly unlikely since the displays wont even be sold.

if you got the all whites for retail than that was a good come up. all i had to do was pay attention to this damn thread and i could of got a couple pairs for retail, they were sitting at nt chi until 2/17/10, maybe even later. imo, jb will drop more of them just like they did with the motorsports. dudes paid 1000+ for a pair of the sample ms 6 and now jb drops them for 175 and they sit. i wanted to get a pair of the 25th anniversary 2010 but i wasnt willing to pay anything over 350 and i couldnt find them for that price. also, they are only going for like 450 last time i checked on ebay and that was for a size 11.5.

Since I'm trying to snap up every white/metallic silver colourway they do this year of each of the numbered Js I'll be seriously pissed if this LE drop at NT Chicago is JB's only go at doing a Silver Anniversary colourway for the 2010s..

Fingers crossed!

no, just niketown chicago. I was lucky enough to call the monday after and phone ordered a pair, came with socks and a poster. However the socks look like they were meant for the GR 2010s. Im thinking about throwing my all white 2010s on ebay but i hit my new seller limit in that category FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Back
Top Bottom