Air Jordan 2010 posts "merged"

Many people forget that this is a basketball shoe built to "Perform"...JB does not cater to the "sneakerhead" who just go to the mall andshow off heat. This is designed for the basketball player. Performance first then aesthetics... We all have high expectations like a bunch of Chicago Cub fansonly set for failure. Cmon when was the last time you've ever seen a pair of J's you loved at 1st sight?...They always tend to grow on you. I canhonestly say the last J's I felt instant love for was the 3's 4's & 5's only. (maybe because all the kids in school had em) the rest I waslike ehhhh. Like with the infra-reds I was like why is that "pink"??? lol Also keep in mind a lot of flare has been lost due to the fact that MJ nolonger plays so it's no surprise that not a lot of cats are feeling the 2010's....But those new LeBrons commin out are straight FIRE!...

The new pics make me like the shoes a lot more.

Just a reasonable price range and these will be copped.

These better be wear test samples because these are an embarrassment to the legacy. The main reason is that I couldn't even picture MJ himself wearingthese. And if he did they would look horrible on his feet. These and the 2K9's are going to be the death of the signature shoe.

^^even thou its a performance athletic shoes... i dont c it is gonna be good...
look at tht sole... wht kind of position players r they aiming for? powerforward, center? but isnt JB signature shoes r aiming for all types of players,especially the athletic ones, luv to move around a lot?
i m a PG... i had a feeling it wont be a good pair of PG shoes for players like to make cuts n change direction...
i think guards need shoes tht closer to the ground, feel the ground, not like these... the foam r so thick... i guess they have good cushioning~

by the looking... i think these r the worst jordan signature shoes ever... even thou the xx2s, 2k9, XV, etc. those consider as bad models, but still far awayfrom these...
dont quote me, just personal opinions.

nice~
compare to the piston VIs, they r nice... (looking-wise)

anticipating the white/red and bkl/red... dont c these in my collection

Call me crazy, I kind of like it. Alot better than early sample photos...

It won't sell as well as a signature model for JB should, but I see an improvement from the 2K9.

BabyJ sighting!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Just so you know.

The Jumpman logo has a "gimmick " to it and a purpose for being so HUGE. At least some earlier Prototypes did.

I think the whole shoe is another disappointment by Brand Jordan

The Air Jordan 2009 was an Epic Fail with regards to sales. So they tried to get more " Creative" with this shoe with a hope to increase sales.

I think overall this model will generate some higher sales in certain regions, but still........ FAIL. X2
I will even be as bold to say that Air Jordan 2009 > 2010

Don't Mind me. I am just stating my personal opinions and they do not repersent any thougts or direction from Brand Jordan. I am just a Old Air Jordan Sneaker Head who still prefers the Models that came before the AJ15.

To me still Air Jordan I to XIV forever.............................................

CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT THE GIMMICK WAS?
nerd.gif

Well, either they'll read this and change the stitching before they drop or we'll all be using black dye and sharpies...

Air Jordan 2010 (XXV) - Black/Varsity Red/Grey
Posted on 10 October 2009

http://www.kicksonfire.co...-jordan-2010-black-1.jpg

The Jordan XXV popped up a few days ago by way of a cell phone picture and it had the blogosphere goin nuts. Well now that a few different hi res angles haveleaked we can really dig into deciding how we feel about em. The black/grey/red sneakers sorta read like cross trainers based on the sole but overall they lookpretty damn good. We need a general consensus on these so thats where you guys come in. How we feelin? If you love and absolutely must have them now get yourpre-order on at Osneaker

http://www.kicksonfire.co...2010-black-2-570x401.jpg

Air Jordan 2010 (XXV) - Black/Varsity Red/Grey

the white black red colorway i love,, its crazy how ugly the gray black cw look compared to black n white cw,,

Those look amazing, just added another shoe to the list of pick-ups, what am I at now 7 or 8 pairs for now until summer 2010?

Back
Top Bottom