Air Jordan 2009 box pic

The shoe box is cool, and the snaeakers that goes in it, are also cool imo. We're in the 21st century for god sake...

wow, shoe store stock boys will official hate JB09s first they wont sell and the will have boxes that will make it hard to stack. but idc i love it, i hate thesame old same old

PS the 20 box would beat this one down.... hard

Originally Posted by i love 3M

wow, shoe store stock boys will official hate JB09s first they wont sell and the will have boxes that will make it hard to stack. but idc i love it, i hate the same old same old

PS the 20 box would beat this one down.... hard
actually, it shouldnt be so hard to stack up. It's a trapezoid, so you can stack them up upside down next to a right side up and so forth.

indifferent.gif

y?

idk if you worked in a shoe store before but upside down shoes mean there is one shoe in the box and the other is on display,

and the shelves are designed to fit normal boxes and they do nicely, im not saying it cant be done, but it will be a nuisance and take up more space than thatis needed.

Why all the negative talk? You don't play in shoe boxes, you play in the shoes that are in the shoe box. Again I think the box looks pretty cool, in afuturistic Star Trek kind of way.

nobody will buy until they see the 2 magic words

limited release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

nobody will buy until they see the 2 magic words

limited release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which I don't completely understand, but yeah I buy what ever I happend to like, and I do like the Air Jordan 2009.

Originally Posted by i love 3M

idk if you worked in a shoe store before but upside down shoes mean there is one shoe in the box and the other is on display,

and the shelves are designed to fit normal boxes and they do nicely, im not saying it cant be done, but it will be a nuisance and take up more space than that is needed.
Nope, i actually havent worked at a shoe store before. Didnt know that upside shoebox means there's one shoe on display, if thats the casethan ya it would suck for the employees.

wow, even if the box looks better. they are still mad ugly especially the shoes. smh.......

Back
Top Bottom