Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

@skep, I think the confusion was that jersey comment came out of nowhere.. I thought you meant to post it in a different thread.

messing around with PS, I'd love to see the original model 17 return
Now do a French Blue one
happy.gif

On a Nike message board with some pretty hard-core fanatics, I wouldn't expect this to be common knowledge, but they started making GM (unauthorized) Jordan XVII around a year before JB announced the official release of the retro.....

I been complaining about Nike/JB releasing early pics, really thinking that bootleggers needed those to produce/update fake shoes. Truth of the matter is, those guys in China know about releases before we do.

Some people state-side have a heads up too. And I'm not talking about "insiders" or people with high up connects. Some of these well known resellers know about some releases before they're announced.

On a Nike message board with some pretty hard-core fanatics, I wouldn't expect this to be common knowledge, but they started making GM (unauthorized) Jordan XVII around a year before JB announced the official release of the retro.....

I been complaining about Nike/JB releasing early pics, really thinking that bootleggers needed those to produce/update fake shoes. Truth of the matter is, those guys in China know about releases before we do.

Some people state-side have a heads up too. And I'm not talking about "insiders" or people with high up connects. Some of these well known resellers know about some releases before they're announced.
I wonder how many people buy these UA before the official release date? Because they would surely know they are UAs...

Back
Top Bottom