Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Several reasons these will sit. Sneakerheads just spent 200 on the FB 12's, No profit in it for the resellers, young sneakerheads won't wear these anyway and 250.00 is pretty steep. MJ was 39 when these came out.

Last edited:
Man I hope I get these. Snkrs messed me up when they made this a draw. I knew it would be an easy cop until they did that. Smh these didn't have much hype.

nike is banking on the fact that anyone on the fence will just enter to enter. I ain't gonna play that game. Disco or bust now more than ever. And I'm okay with bust.

Last edited:
Was 50/50 on these. But no way at £205.

I think these have a chance to sit in the UK and hit the sales.

I think I'm more salty about these then the wings. I'll be honest the wings I would have just sold. But I been waiting on these forever. One of my top 5 and I struck it on all raffles. Then I thought I had um for sure on snkrs cuz there was supposedly no hype now it's raffle smh

Won another raffle. This time it was HOH and I have $20 VIP rewards. Copping a pair for a coworker and I guess I'll cop the other for myself from F23. Both under retail.

No call. :smh: Really wanted these, too. Guess I'll be at Niketown tomorrow morning.

These are gonna be gone quick. The 17 hasn't been retro'd in so long that it's almost a guarantee you'll be the only person you know wearing them. They are also IMO one of the best looking Jordan's after 14. People shelling out insane amounts for Jays for years now retail and resell. I won a raffle and have liked these forever. Anyone on the fence should buy first and think later. Return is always an option but I have a feeling this thread is gonna turn a corner tomorrow once L's start flying. I like the look of the shoe. It's not outrageous like most after 14 and I want another option. I worn enough Jordan 1-14 to last a lifetime. Not happy about the price but I'll suck it up and pay.

These are gonna be gone quick. The 17 hasn't been retro'd in so long that it's almost a guarantee you'll be the only person you know wearing them. They are also IMO one of the best looking Jordan's after 14. People shelling out insane amounts for Jays for years now retail and resell. I won a raffle and have liked these forever. Anyone on the fence should buy first and think later. Return is always an option but I have a feeling this thread is gonna turn a corner tomorrow once L's start flying. I like the look of the shoe. It's not outrageous like most after 14 and I want another option. I worn enough Jordan 1-14 to last a lifetime. Not happy about the price but I'll suck it up and pay.
This is a good point. We get to buy the same models over and over just with different colors slapped on. This is a chance to diversify that closet a little bit.

I'm definitely not feeling the price tag but I haven't own a pair of 17s so I'm in for a pair. I'm only going to try EB and FNL

Ugh just when i was boutta pass on these you had to pull me back in.

Maroons sat at $220 with NA on the back, these will be easily obtainable unless the numbers are way lower which I doubt it but at the end of the day who really knows how many are produced during any release

Back
Top Bottom