AIR JORDAN 17 LIGHTNING *DISSECTED*

Man the XVII's were the first Jordans that I really wanted as a kid when they dropped!
The Lightning XVII's are special
pimp.gif

They looked in pretty decent shape before they got dissected, poor poor Lightnings. The inside is so simple but carefully engineered.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Thanks for posting this, I always like seeing whats inside a shoe.

same here.

although i never like any of the xvii lows, this is still heaps interesting. cheers, dude.

You know dam right 25 years from now he will look back at this and and say why did I cut up my college Ball shoes =(. I still have my college wrestling shoes and they are beat to +** and I know when Im 60 ill be happy that I kept them....
30t6p3b.gif

Really cool pics tho Love it!!

the part of my post right above that is censored is I S H not even the real word really NT???????? we arent 4 years old come on..    but this is ok
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
pimp.gif
???? 

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

You know dam right 25 years from now he will look back at this and and say why did I cut up my college Ball shoes =(. I still have my college wrestling shoes and they are beat to +** and I know when Im 60 ill be happy that I kept them....
30t6p3b.gif

Really cool pics tho Love it!!

NOT at all.... I have another pair that I wear still in fresh condition. 
Plus the traction was worn away - these were utterly useless aside from novelty.

Sad to see these beauties like that but at least the shoes were loved and enjoyed. Even before its last straw it was celebrated. Cheers!

Could never do that to any of my shoes, but glad you did because its pretty cool what's actually in there.

Back
Top Bottom