Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by richiecotite

i have a feeling these are gonna be like white/red 13's last year, or white/red 12's year before. They'll slowly disappear, and in a year, people will be looking out for them.

That goes for almost every single "Bulls colorway" that's a general release.  Just look at the Black and White Varsity Red 6's. 

saw people who were in line for the concords that didnt get em end up buying the last shots cuz they had the cash and these were just chillin on the shelf

saw people who were in line for the concords that didnt get em end up buying the last shots cuz they had the cash and these were just chillin on the shelf

I gave in and got these today. The size 8 pair I got actually had almost zero glue stains (I got lucky) so they are some well made pairs out there. The toebox material is better than the 05's and the leather seems better than graphite xiv (which isn't saying much). If you're buying these, buy in person at the store to pick out a pair with minimal glue stains.

I would say these run about a 1/4 size larger than true to size. I wear an 8.5 in Air Maxes and got an 8 in these. They feel a little snug but very wearable and probably better than the 8.5 which would be a smidge too large. These are like a 8.2. That is my perspective on the sizing.

Oh yeah, the yellow shield looks awesome in person, probably the best part of the shoe.

I gave in and got these today. The size 8 pair I got actually had almost zero glue stains (I got lucky) so they are some well made pairs out there. The toebox material is better than the 05's and the leather seems better than graphite xiv (which isn't saying much). If you're buying these, buy in person at the store to pick out a pair with minimal glue stains.

I would say these run about a 1/4 size larger than true to size. I wear an 8.5 in Air Maxes and got an 8 in these. They feel a little snug but very wearable and probably better than the 8.5 which would be a smidge too large. These are like a 8.2. That is my perspective on the sizing.

Oh yeah, the yellow shield looks awesome in person, probably the best part of the shoe.

kingkong8624 wrote:
Wore my LastShot to cop the concords.. man i don't know about you guys. but the last shot hurts my pinky toe.

everything was fine and dandy a couple days ago
laugh.gif

kingkong8624 wrote:
Wore my LastShot to cop the concords.. man i don't know about you guys. but the last shot hurts my pinky toe.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

kingkong8624 wrote:

laugh.gif

haha true.. but last time i wore them, i only had them on for a few hours. Today, i had them on for the whole day. Maybe i didn't brake them in yet? 

Originally Posted by bdis1986

kingkong8624 wrote:

laugh.gif

haha true.. but last time i wore them, i only had them on for a few hours. Today, i had them on for the whole day. Maybe i didn't brake them in yet? 

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

I wonder how many kids are going to open their present tomorrow and see these, and look at their parents with a +@# expression

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

I wonder how many kids are going to open their present tomorrow and see these, and look at their parents with a +@# expression

Got the last shots for $100 in 05. Once these hit that territory I'll consider it. If not, I'm content. Very durable shoe, though.

Got the last shots for $100 in 05. Once these hit that territory I'll consider it. If not, I'm content. Very durable shoe, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom