Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was shock that these sold very well in my area. I probably would of have got a pair too if i didn't still have my '06 retro's.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Because they didn't sell out in a hour doesn't mean they were a flop

And why do you care, if you don't work for JB?

That being said XIV's have never been that popular, and you can tell by the resell prices. You can get OG's for a little above retail.

Jus voicing my opinion I thought this was the spot to do that I guess not. Smh at people its only shoes

That being said XIV's have never been that popular, and you can tell by the resell prices. You can get OG's for a little above retail.

Jus voicing my opinion I thought this was the spot to do that I guess not. Smh at people its only shoes

wow that pic looks 
sick.gif
  these are definitely off from previous releases

Saw them in person today. I like the smooth suede better than the suede on the 05 pairs. I will pick these up later on down the road to compliment my 05 pair.

Saw them in person today. I like the smooth suede better than the suede on the 05 pairs. I will pick these up later on down the road to compliment my 05 pair.

I made a comment earlier about how the 2011 14's look and was not good at all. Then before going to a party, I dropped by HOH Serramonte to check on the China 9's and 14's. As expected, the China 9's gone. then, I asked for a pair of 14's again, hoping that my mind would change in terms of quality.....wallah! I was able to get a good, pristine pair w/ no smudges , glue stains whatsoever, I like the smooth suede on the toe compared to the '05 suede. Plus, these are the " LAST SHOTS " which you should not miss. Securing my 2 pairs of Concords, I gave in.....

To complement my '05's

I made a comment earlier about how the 2011 14's look and was not good at all. Then before going to a party, I dropped by HOH Serramonte to check on the China 9's and 14's. As expected, the China 9's gone. then, I asked for a pair of 14's again, hoping that my mind would change in terms of quality.....wallah! I was able to get a good, pristine pair w/ no smudges , glue stains whatsoever, I like the smooth suede on the toe compared to the '05 suede. Plus, these are the " LAST SHOTS " which you should not miss. Securing my 2 pairs of Concords, I gave in.....

To complement my '05's

We were anticipating a long line, we staffed accordingly, then at 7 for the opening....4 people in line. We still have almost half our shipment. I only copped because of the employee discount, can't beat $125 for a retro these days.

We were anticipating a long line, we staffed accordingly, then at 7 for the opening....4 people in line. We still have almost half our shipment. I only copped because of the employee discount, can't beat $125 for a retro these days.

yo. i seen these today in person and i gotta say im impressed. they look wayy better than in pictures. the suede on the toebox looks more decent compared to the last retros

yo. i seen these today in person and i gotta say im impressed. they look wayy better than in pictures. the suede on the toebox looks more decent compared to the last retros

in cali when i was a kid these[OGs] did sell out, around two years ago i found an og pair for about $120 ds.

beautiful shoe, to bad JB ruins og with these garbage retros

in cali when i was a kid these[OGs] did sell out, around two years ago i found an og pair for about $120 ds.

beautiful shoe, to bad JB ruins og with these garbage retros

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

To complement my '05's

Dam the 11s look better than ur 05s, im coming back to nyc from sc did these sell out? Idc what the interwebz are saying i need these on my feet

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

To complement my '05's

Dam the 11s look better than ur 05s, im coming back to nyc from sc did these sell out? Idc what the interwebz are saying i need these on my feet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom