Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damb.

Had these in the 8th grade,& I was the coolest cat on the court with these. BEST ball shoe I've ever had.
And I've had quite a flurry of basketball kicks.

Definitely wish I wasn't broke and in college. I need to get some cash for these.
pimp.gif

Damb.

Had these in the 8th grade,& I was the coolest cat on the court with these. BEST ball shoe I've ever had.

Definitely wish I wasn't broke and in college. I need to get some cash for these.
pimp.gif

not sure why anyone would want these when DS 05s can be had on ebay for retail

thin flimsy "leather", cheap looking suede...easy pass

Originally Posted by misterj

Go back in this thread. There's a closeup comparison of OG/05/11 leather. The leather is way better than the '05's and nearly on par with the grain quality of the OG's. People just talk out of their %%*$% around here, but yeah, keep living in the past!

Go back in this thread. There's a closeup comparison of OG/05/11 leather. The leather is way better than the '05's and nearly on par with the grain quality of the OG's. People just talk out of their %%*$% around here, but yeah, keep living in the past!

Originally Posted by KK Sl1der

Damb.

pimp.gif
PM Sent

(not sure where my post went.)

Originally Posted by KK Sl1der

Damb.

pimp.gif
PM Sent

(not sure where my post went.)

Originally Posted by trappedintime

sighhh...the pattern of the "grain" has nothing to do with the quality...you realize thats a manufactured "grain" right?...

in every pic of these ive seen it appears as though the sides of the shoes (ribs) can barely hold themselves up, they dont stand tall, and there is little to no perforation of the ribs inbetween the stitching

Also, the top rib is supposed to be more accentuated and turned up and these are not.

XIVs are a top 3 Jordan for me and as many times and Ive combed over all of mine and savored every detail about them, I can say the way these are put together is inferior to all prior XIVs

Originally Posted by trappedintime

sighhh...the pattern of the "grain" has nothing to do with the quality...you realize thats a manufactured "grain" right?...

in every pic of these ive seen it appears as though the sides of the shoes (ribs) can barely hold themselves up, they dont stand tall, and there is little to no perforation of the ribs inbetween the stitching

Also, the top rib is supposed to be more accentuated and turned up and these are not.

XIVs are a top 3 Jordan for me and as many times and Ive combed over all of mine and savored every detail about them, I can say the way these are put together is inferior to all prior XIVs

Wow free shipping from Sneaker.st? Great deal.
I have seen a flood of 2005's hit ebay this last week, for retail. 
laugh.gif

Wow free shipping from Sneaker.st? Great deal.
I have seen a flood of 2005's hit ebay this last week, for retail. 
laugh.gif

already got the OGs but im still getting these to rock to keep my OGs DS lol

already got the OGs but im still getting these to rock to keep my OGs DS lol

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Are these true to size or we need to go a half size down?

I have OG black toes, and 05 last shots, both size 11, the size I USE to wear. i wear 11.5 now, so the 11 fits snug on me, I would say true to size. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom