Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

I love my black/yellow 14 and the black toes.   better than the Ferraris IMO.  but thats just me.  sport blues sucked tho. 
agreed. both are better than the Ferraris. if the Ferraris would have been like the sample though I'd like them better than the black/yellow.

Pairs are starting to dry up….

NDC only has 10/10.5 left

better grab a pair if you haven't already…. these are a must for Shoe Collectors 

If the last couple years were any indication, I think we'll see more 14's next year.  Just a guess though.

2012 we saw 3 12's, and then last year got the Taxi's and Gammas.

2013 we saw 3 13's, and this year we're getting 4 more 13's.

If that pattern holds true, hopefully we get more 14's next year.
i hope but 14s dont sell as well as the 12s or 13s. especially after the majority of the 14s sat/still sitting 

I can see these getting thrown on the next restock. maybe they decided to hold some for that since everything sells if it's restocked.

These seem to be semi-remastered.
The OGs wrinkled real bad along the laces.
Stiffer leather is better for these.

still don't understand how people say these are uncomfortable 
mean.gif

Last edited:
This is why I don't hate the harder stiffer cheaper new leather or whatever they are using.
I've beat my white Silver tongue 5's to hell, and them joints still look damn near new man, look at my toe boxes
I regret not copping another pair of those. I have the cdp but it's starting to yellow a bit more than I would have liked
frown.gif
 that is one of the only shoes that I think looks pretty bad when it's very yellow.

They don't feel bad, but they didn't feel great either.
Could be very possible that during production the cushioning wasn't done properly.
But being too far into production nike said F it, and sent them to stores anyway.

Some spots in NY/NJ still have them in FSRs.  When they dropped back in 2006, I copped mine at $70.  Highly doubt theyll drop that low, but if they do, maybe I'll pull the trigger.

Un-DS Mine today…..   Not the most Comfortable Jordan… The arch and Solo on these are Hard compared to other jordan's IMO

Back
Top Bottom