Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

NDC is garbage lol...no success at all
Problems with east bay as well

Was lucky with finish line just now...just got an order confirmation

Last edited:
do people seriouisly have nothing better to do on a Saturday morning than get off from having a pair of Jordan 14s in their cart that they don't even want?? **** off

FNL is going to be a breeze since they don't have the jeters.. once the jeters sell out i think ndc shouldn't be that hard.. 

I got in line on NDC just now but I refreshed on accident and back to the same errors.
mean.gif

I wanted those Jeters, but I wasn't going to fool myself.

This was extremely easy. I don't think I've had an easier pick up for an OG colorway since those Chicago Jordan I's. These are going to be sitting around for a while.

Quality is pretty good.

And they sure did pack a lot of crap in these shoes :lol:

The vent is bigger on these than on my OG's

am i the only one getting a site down window on nike.com? damn ima have to go get a pair on eastbay. there goes 10 bucks of rebate cash :smh:

After not even being able to log on to ndc and 3 failed checkout attempts on finish line. I finally checked out. Feelsgoodman

I wanted those Jeters, but I wasn't going to fool myself.

This was extremely easy. I don't think I've had an easier pick up for an OG colorway since those Chicago Jordan I's. These are going to be sitting around for a while.

Quality is pretty good.

And they sure did pack a lot of crap in these shoes
laugh.gif

The vent is bigger on these than on my OG's
you pick up in person? not a lot of people picking up i would assume

Last edited:
Checked out on FNL quicks! About 3min after it went live. NDC just refreshed and says item is no longer available.

"WAITING FOR YOUR TURN"

last shot for NDC. if not just going through finishline and paying shipping.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom