Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

View media item 1182654View media item 1182655View media item 1182656View media item 1182657Just wanted to show what you could expect if they're anything remotely like the 2011 last shots. Some people might not know but these were bad. They looked really good on release day. I can count on one hand how many times I wore them and still shoot you the bird. :lol: going to need to see these joints in person. Hope this helps anybody who needs more clarification. :nerd:

View media item 1182654View media item 1182655View media item 1182656View media item 1182657Just wanted to show what you could expect if they're anything remotely like the 2011 last shots. Some people might not know but these were bad. They looked really good on release day. I can count on one hand how many times I wore them and still shoot you the bird. :lol: going to need to see these joints in person. Hope this helps anybody who needs more clarification. :nerd:
I think it's a little hard to compare the two with them having two different types of leathers and no piping on midsole on these. Everything else looks really good tho.

Last edited:
Never really liked these for some reason. I remember everybody was rocking these back in 2006 but they've always looked funny to me on feet

Yall cry over everything ,"the tongue" boo hoo "my sock" sob sob "don't call em by nicknames" smh if u over 25 n complain over every single thing maybe that's a sign that the sneaker game isint for u anymore noone today should care much if they don't have small details that Og kicks had. I'm pretty sure anything that you have to raffle off will still sell with or without the old skool crybabies contributions

Yall cry over everything ,"the tongue" boo hoo "my sock" sob sob "don't call em by nicknames" smh if u over 25 n complain over every single thing maybe that's a sign that the sneaker game isint for u anymore noone today should care much if they don't have small details that Og kicks had. I'm pretty sure anything that you have to raffle off will still sell with or without the old skool crybabies contributions

You feel like a man now that you've gotten that off your chest b?

not sure whats the deal with jordan retros and tongues

made the black cement iv tongue hella long then make the v and especially the vi shorter

now the xiv is longer

those black cement iv tongues tho
laugh.gif
I really think it's because kids these days like to tuck their jeans and jeggings behind their tongues.

So they're doing it for them.
son come on, thats nothing new at all

It's more common than you'd think....

One of the underrated reason Girbaud shuttle jeans were so popular was because if you tightened that bottom strap jeans wouldn't drag and folks could see the kicks. Same with putting rubber bands on jeans...essentially giving the same effect as joggers but with room for your man parts and you could wear basketball shorts underneath :nthat:

It's more common than you'd think....

One of the underrated reason Girbaud shuttle jeans were so popular was because if you tightened that bottom strap jeans wouldn't drag and folks could see the kicks. Same with putting rubber bands on jeans...essentially giving the same effect as joggers but with room for your man parts and you could wear basketball shorts underneath
nthat.gif
all throughout middle school and high school, always was ready to ball lol

For years and years black folks made fun of white folks for wearing tight *** jeans, hell I did too. And now wearing tight *** nut hugger jeans is the urban cool thing to do. Crazy how times change.

Last edited:
For years and years black folks made fun of white folks for wearing tight *** jeans, hell I did too. And now wearing tight *** nut hugger jeans is the urban cool thing to do. Crazy how times change.
bro white people do tons of stuff first and then white poeple get their style jacked after we get made fun of, remember how 4 wheelers and motorcycles were the redneck/white thing to do and then you saw a ruff ryder video with those fools running around on both trying to make it cool. lmao its cool though do what u want

Back
Top Bottom