Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

Not much difference.

Shiny midsole teeth are white instead of a slightly bone color

The tongue sticks up now and is a bit longer instead of just slanting

The height might be a tad shorter

Also the insole covers over the inner midsole screen air vent whereas the og insole was shaped to allow the air vent screen to give air to that portion of your foot

Not much difference.

Shiny midsole teeth are white instead of a slightly bone color

The tongue sticks up now and is a bit longer instead of just slanting

The height might be a tad shorter

Also the insole covers over the inner midsole screen air vent whereas the og insole was shaped to allow the air vent screen to give air to that portion of your foot
The longer tongue on the upcoming release is the only deal breaker I needed.  Just looks WAY off.  Was looking forward to the 14s this year but not anymore after those Thunder's dropped.

I haven't tried any of the XIVs on but I agree the tongues on the new XIVs are pretty long. I thought it was the way people were tying them

The longer tongue on the upcoming release is the only deal breaker I needed.  Just looks WAY off.  Was looking forward to the 14s this year but not anymore after those Thunder's dropped.
Dont get too bummed out it's not 2015 yet bro.

I'll probably go for 2 pairs maybe, or just 1 pair and a pair of Penny 1 Black All-Stars in Oct.

Im ready, i swear sometimes NT finds the smallest things just to say they dont wanna cop

I remembber way back when the whole cinder, forest green, etc etc 14 campaign. The tongue scraped my ankle a few times. I hope these don‘t. I might still try a pair. 170 tho.

What kind of sales numbers are we looking at? Are we talking instant sellout and insane resale jordan 14 ferrari prices? Or are we talking stuff that sits like the jordan 14 sport blue and thunder?

Yay, GS sizes

tumblr_mmjn1sMd9t1rt8i4vo2_400.gif

Last edited:
What kind of sales numbers are we looking at? Are we talking instant sellout and insane resale jordan 14 ferrari prices? Or are we talking stuff that sits like the jordan 14 sport blue and thunder?
View media item 1179456
Yay, GS sizes

tumblr_mmjn1sMd9t1rt8i4vo2_400.gif
In between ferrari's and sport blues hype wise. Quantity will be equal to, or greater than Sport blues. Should be what we today consider easy online copping. Which usually means waiting in line if u start trying right at 8am. Almost seems like it's easier to wait a couple hours after the release after the bots have eaten and still have plenty of pairs left and u don't have to do that waiting in line crap. No need to hit the stores for these. But I won't take any chances I'll start at 8am online and just stick with it.

Sorry for a newb type of question, do FA rewards work towards releases?  These have definitely caught my eye and the other day I actually received my first rewards from FA and wondering how it works.  I typically buy through FNL so I know the process for applying rewards on that end, just wondering how it worked for FA???

worried about the quality. Dj delz video kinda has me shook... black nubuck on the toe looks like it was cut with kindergarden safetey scissors.

In between ferrari's and sport blues hype wise. Quantity will be equal to, or greater than Sport blues. Should be what we today consider easy online copping. Which usually means waiting in line if u start trying right at 8am. Almost seems like it's easier to wait a couple hours after the release after the bots have eaten and still have plenty of pairs left and u don't have to do that waiting in line crap. No need to hit the stores for these. But I won't take any chances I'll start at 8am online and just stick with it.

Waiting until all the bots eat? i dont claim to know a lot but i dont see that being thr case with these. Shouldnt be a DIFFICULT cop, but i have a feeling they will be sold out within the hour on ndc.

idk about that. well maybe you're right on nike, but I have a feeling these will sit at least a few hours to a day or 2 on finishline. I'm expecting a white/infrared 6 type scenario.

Last edited:
Waiting until all the bots eat? i dont claim to know a lot but i dont see that being thr case with these. Shouldnt be a DIFFICULT cop, but i have a feeling they will be sold out within the hour on ndc.
Bots eat on every Jordan retro. Don't u see them guys selling those bots every single week on IG. I've seen plenty of bots for these. They always get through first. Jus cause bots are getting some doesn't mean they will get all of them. Bots ate on the Sport Blue 6 but yet there were still tons of pairs around after they were done which seems to be around 10. Selling out in an hour is not what I consider an easy release.

Last edited:
Yea i havent missed an online release i wanted yet and my internet is trash :lol:

The bots must not be getting everything

Back
Top Bottom