Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

****** really hurt because someone doesn't like the same shoes? Lmao y'all so sensitive, foh.
bruh if i check out a thread and i don't like the shoe or whatever i don't leave my neg opinion in there, i just hit the little x button on the top right hand corner

Now i see what you guys are saying about the tongue lol nike always gotta change something

From his comments on the video i take it these wont have that thick memory foam in the inner ankle area?

nthat.gif

going to wait till rd tho

Last edited:
I didn't know socks and a t shirt could be so expensive

It's all gear to go with the 14s.. So watever jordan put out.. $35.00 dollar tee 12-15 dollar socks. The store has to order excessive jordan product to get retros.. So hence the pack.. Support your mom and pop man... Cause when they get the stuff that's hard to get they call guys like me first.. Like I said I don't mind throwing them the extra.. They look out.. I end up playing ball in the socks and t shirt anyway or give it away it's not that serious. Also they don't do this with all releases.. It's like every other jordan release

Last edited:
They package it because its hard to sell as stand a lone. Unless you have lock downs on the good stuff like cg xi, sj xi, and bred 1, then it aint your spot lol. Plus, who wants to wear what Lil Bow Wow wears. Head to toe like a manequinn. jk

Go.somewhere else, these shouldnt be that bad.

They package it because its hard to sell as stand a lone. Unless you have lock downs on the good stuff like cg xi, sj xi, and bred 1, then it aint your spot lol. Plus, who wants to wear what Lil Bow Wow wears. Head to toe like a manequinn. jk

Go.somewhere else, these shouldnt be that bad.

you missed the point of his post.

Yea on a release like this just cop online.

I never understood preorders. If you miss out oh well. Its just shoes. You arent gonna go home and blow your brains out if you miss a release or two

Don't think these will fly off shelves, OG color but 14's usually sit about a week with the exception of the ferrari's. I definitely need a pair, missed these last time.

Yea besides the really long ******ed looking tongue these look nice

I just hope the cushionng doesnt feel like card board like the guy in the other thread said

Thought these had full length zoom?

The retro description says air in heel and zoom in forefoot?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom