Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

Man i remember pickin up all eyez on me and in less than a year he was gone. Biggie followed suit and then the bubble burst.

Only XIVs I'm copping this year. Can't wait to have these kicks on my feet. Glad to see them in their OG form. Question for you guys, will FTL let me use a B-Day coupon or does it depend on the store manager? Can it be used online if I get shotdown at a local store?

The originals had more of a pearl effect on the shark teeth. These don't seem to have em. But like most on this thread I am pretty excited about this release. Better than the last retro 8 yrs ago!

Yes.. I was referring to the same day.. I know the thunders finally sold out in my area last week, and you can still get the grey ones on Nike.com

Can't wait to get these again.. My parents got me a pair for Christmas 1998.... They walked right into Athelete's Foot and bought them
As it was and always should be. I vividly remember shuffling through black AJ IV's  in a mom and pop store at Midway, Mass. in the summer of 89'. They sat there all summer long.

As the new models were coming out back in the day, obviously no internet but, i would bet they pumped out more than the gr numbers of today.

Last edited:
eGs3b2VxMTI=_o_michael-jordan-to-the-max-2000-1080p-bluray-hd-full-.jpg

As it was and always should be. I vividly remember shuffling through black AJ IV's  in a mom and pop store at Midway, Mass. in the summer of 89'. They sat there all summer long.
Sometimes.. The mom and pop store is where I had success

After seeing folks be so successful these past few weeks online, these should be a breeze to cop online. Well, what we consider as a breeze in today's shoe game anyway. Jus IMHO.

Last edited:
Yea and it being a family release as well plus it being a white black red colorway. Nike always comes correct with the white black red jordans as far as how many produced

Do anybody in here own any of the 2014 retro xiv and 2014 retro vi? How is the sizing comparison?

Yea and it being a family release as well plus it being a white black red colorway. Nike always comes correct with the white black red jordans as far as how many produced

Do anybody in here own any of the 2014 retro xiv and 2014 retro vi? How is the sizing comparison?
Everybody has been saying very TTS but I can't speak from personal experience.

TTS for sure, IMO

I remember these sitting on clearance at my local mom and pop shop back in 06, how times change :lol:

Back
Top Bottom