Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

I'm in ATL too bro. I hate when the employees say they don't know if they're gettin a shoe yet when the release is just a few days away! I just take that as a NO and keep on movin :smh:

They really mean "Yeah we got them but don't know how YOU'RE going to get them"

Bout to go fill out raffles at FTL and FA after work today. The mall closest to me NEVER gets anything that's even close to being limited, yet they are getting these. Take that however you want to...
I'm going to do the same.  Trying to make it easy as possible on Saturday morning.

I'm in ATL too bro. I hate when the employees say they don't know if they're gettin a shoe yet when the release is just a few days away! I just take that as a NO and keep on movin :smh:

My plug works at DTLR so they usually know if they are getting them so I will know for sure tomorrow .

I'm going to do the same.  Trying to make it easy as possible on Saturday morning.

Exactly. The mall near me is doing raffles today only (it's normally all week long), so I'm hopin this throws some people off

My plug works at DTLR so they usually know if they are getting them so I will know for sure tomorrow .

Nice nice. I just moved to the area a little over a month ago so I'm not quite plugged in just yet lol. Workin on it though

Exactly. The mall near me is doing raffles today only (it's normally all week long), so I'm hopin this throws some people off
Nice nice. I just moved to the area a little over a month ago so I'm not quite plugged in just yet lol. Workin on it though
What mall is near you?  And most raffles are 2 days, but it seems like all the raffles for this shoe is just one day.

Welcome to Atlanta. Most of the time u can't even get these folks on the phone

you think atl is bad? hoh emploees in ny think theyre minor celebrities and you bothering them by asking them to do their job. I cant remeber the last time I bought anything from hoh

you think atl is bad? hoh emploees in ny think theyre minor celebrities and you bothering them by asking them to do their job. I cant remeber the last time I bought anything from hoh

Haha I've ran into several employees like that. I hate when they act like I'm bothering them just by asking if they're getting a certain shoe

Welcome to the A, Kixfair is next Saturday , sneakercon Atl is sept 20, sole con Atl is sept 21. Cumberland is a good spot to get sneakers from

Welcome to the A, Kixfair is next Saturday , sneakercon Atl is sept 20, sole con Atl is sept 21. Cumberland is a good spot to get sneakers from

Oh trust me, I'm all over the sneaker events! That's the one thing I love most about moving here. I'll have a table at Sneakercon actually so shoot me a PM if you're gonna be there!

Yea cumberland is where I always go but I think that spot is getting a lil too hyped. Sneakercon right across the street at the Galleria should be cool tho. That's where my prom was held at back in the day lol.

Yea cumberland is where I always go but I think that spot is getting a lil too hyped. Sneakercon right across the street at the Galleria should be cool tho. That's where my prom was held at back in the day lol.
My prom was there too.  What high school did you go to?

HOH in my area is doing FCFS at 8am and others stores still don't know if they are getting the shoes! Glad I just bought them off ISS didn't want to risk missing my size , and don't have the time to be driving mall to mall in Atl for raffles!
what malls doing raffles?

ok I hit Cumberland for the sneakers that people sleep on like the LeBron low with the gum soles and the Jordan 1 nouveau

Back
Top Bottom