Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

ee5a26b2_BjNxDNSCcAAh_jR.jpeg

OOOOOOOH LAWD, too good
b15ed3e5c5eddea917c53ee4f2f11f4f.500x280x26.gif

Im a sucker for red shoes but these look more Burgundy than Red. I hope they go with a Fire Red color like the Raging Bulls or the XXI (I love that pair :pimp:)

Last edited:
Have a feeling these will sit just cause they're 14's. They hot though.
Doubting that, an all red upper jordan retro = sell out. Plus, i would be very surprised if this gets the GR treatment with the quality i'm seeing.

Last edited:
Someone said above, but these better not be fire red. The burgundy look to it is dope.

Man that's whatsup to all of yall that want these, these kicks just ain't for me I like alot of jays but man

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for all the "my carbon fiber's jacked up" comments if these do release. No way every pair will be as flawless as these strange looking almost computer generated pics

The 14s were inspired by the Ferrari F550 Marenello, that's the only Ferrari that inspired this shoe. Remember reading this back in 98 Slame magazine with KG on the front . Nice color way tho

Last edited:

Patiently waiting for all the "my carbon fiber's jacked up" comments if these do release. No way every pair will be as flawless as these strange looking almost computer generated pics
Im glad im not the only one who think these look to perfect, i think a lot of feelings will be hurt when the real pics pop up

I've never owned a pair of 14s, because I thought they were ugly. But after seeing the pics on Twitter... Son, count me in. These are straight fire and the red suede only reinforces that. JB just popped my 14 cherry. Standing by to cop!

For some strange reason, I love 'em. Very sharp looking. I just hope that's not real carbon fiber. I found that the carbon fiber on the Lebron X Elite dug into the side of my foot, hope these wouldn't do the same.

Back
Top Bottom