Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

I know Overseas pairs might have a Diff Label tag then USA pairs...

But that ain't it my friend

n2Baqls.jpg

SUSS Pair^^^^^^   Suss as hell

I can even see the Jordan Printed on the Tongue Crooked now that i look deeper in the pics

Look how high The Yellow J sits on the tongue and where DAN sits lower… like it's Crooked

n2Baqls.jpg

BEFORE YOU RETURN THEM THOUGH please please please take several pics, and open a Legit Check thread here, please.

Just so we have a pair to compare in Record.

I think everyone in here will rep the **** out of every post of yours for supplying the community with details.

And sorry if they are GM, but I'll do what I can to help you get a decent pair if those go back.

BEFORE YOU RETURN THEM THOUGH please please please take several pics, and open a Legit Check thread here, please.

Just so we have a pair to compare in Record.

I think everyone in here will rep the **** out of every post of yours for supplying the community with details.

And sorry if they are GM, but I'll do what I can to help you get a decent pair if those go back.
^^^ this is why I love NT.

@Kungfu Koala  Yeah man….

POST some PICS in the LEGIT THREAD or even in here...

I seen a Video someone had posted comparing SUPERMAX vs LEGIT pair

and They point out a few indicators that he thought would let people know the Diff

I'm back folks. 

First off, i can't convey enough gratitude towards the show of support, guys. Truly; thank you NT-fam. 

Well, that's enough of that. Here're some shots i took this afternoon. Nah but seriously; THANKS AGAIN! 
nthat.gif

I certainly hope these'll cover all bases, though i'd be more than happy to provide some more close-ups. 

And do forgive the iphone-grade shots. 

As for the Coup-de-Grace, i give you these.

JUST TU'UHBLE!!!

Last edited:

I'm back folks. 

First off, i can't convey enough gratitude towards the show of support, guys. Truly; thank you NT-fam. 

Well, that's enough of that. Here're some shots i took this afternoon. Nah but seriously; THANKS AGAIN! 
nthat.gif

I certainly hope these'll cover all bases, though i'd be more than happy to provide some more close-ups. 

And do forgive the iphone-grade shots. 

As for the Coup-de-Grace, i give you these.

JUST TU'UHBLE!!!
DAWG ^^^^^

DHILLING RD <----------- What Color did they name it on your box? 
laugh.gif

FAKES - 

DAWG ^^^^^

DHILLING RD <----------- What Color did they name it on your box? 
laugh.gif

FAKES - 
Dawg, Preach! Though i've got one question.

Considering the ridiculous amount of discrepancies with the authentic releases, could you still call these fake if not for the label? 

Just curious. 

YYjwblV.jpg

n2Baqls.jpg

Came in from overseas at just over $220 shipped. Beautiful piece of work these are. Def need to double up.
SP did my head in with that "all carts are busy" bs. Glad you got through.
The font of the 13 isn't even close so something's obviously up. box beat as well although it is from overseas so I can maybe understand that to some extent.

^^ Cosigned. One thing i know for sure is they aren't 100%; which is what i payed for. I'm opening a dispute a we "speak". 

And of course; Thanks a whole lot folks.  +1

Dawg, Preach! Though i've got one question.

Considering the ridiculous amount of discrepancies with the authentic releases, could you still call these fake if not for the label? 

Just curious. 
Check the UPC tag inside the shoe…. do the numbers match those on the outer Box Tag?

The Best way bro is to Grab a Legit Pair and compare them next to each other.. Ask one of your homies to bring his pair over n check.

Look at that area of spandex like material over the23 on back

Worst shape ive ever seen on a pair of xiv.

Based on that alone....i say FAKE

Back
Top Bottom