Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

The Black Toe 14s are an OG colorway. The original AJ14 colorway. And oh yeah i had the OGs in 1998 when I was in the 8th grade. Black Toe 14s are an instacop for any JB collector IMHO. Ferrari's are still a dope lookong shoe. Does sneakerhead.com not charge tax?

They only charge tax if you are in California I believe.

I dont know why people are making big deals about there pairs not being identical. I understand being scared of receiving GM/fakes but dang yall act like yall dont know JB shoes are a hit and miss with quality. Just like other pairs that released over the years some have more flaws and different quality than others. Just like the SB 3s for example some pairs were more tumbled on the leather and some were more smooth, some ferraris are more hairy and some are more fine. Both versions of these shoes are the same NO difference besides the hit or miss quality....ok im done
mean.gif
My pairs were not super hairy however, I went out the other night and some chick stepped on my shoe causing a nice black streak. While cleaning them with my suede brush/eraser now my toe area is hairier than the rest of the shoe. Not every shoe is the same on releases, makes me wonder how long some of you have been buying kicks.
Never before on red suede Js has there been a hairy and a short hair version. Not raging bulls, not 21s, or motor boats.

Last edited:
Never before on red suede Js has there been a hairy and a short hair version. Not toros, not 21s, or motor boats.

Motor boats and Toros were nubuck/durabuck NOT SUEDE. 21s were the only ones that were but if you were to catch 4 pairs in one place I bet you one of those pairs would be nappy. Just depends.

My pairs were not super hairy however, I went out the other night and some chick stepped on my shoe causing a nice black streak. While cleaning them with my suede brush/eraser now my toe area is hairier than the rest of the shoe. Not every shoe is the same on releases, makes me wonder how long some of you have been buying kicks.
did you ray rice her?

They actually do depending on area

I always have to sign for my packages from eastbay. Its annoying.
Yea I missed my SB6s cause of that **** passed the ups guy as he was leaving my neighborhood. Luckily i only live 5 min from one of their shipping facilities. I wish UPS would start making 1 phone call before they decide not to leave your goods. I mean they ask for your number but don't call it. 1 call is all I ask. Dont gotta leave a message or anything. Just 1 call and the two packages I have recently missed wouldn't have been missed. UPS guy wouldnt have had to unload the shoes again. Everybody wins. I know that'll never happen tho.

a-friend a-friend
They will be my second pair. Keeping both; one to rock and one to stock[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Two pairs is enough for me :wink:

Last edited:
Yaw really think nike went out of their way to make the Chicago pairs diff? yaw givin them too much credit LOL...

Back
Top Bottom