Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Looking forward to seeing what other XIII's they have in the works?!? :nerd:

Need to start saving some more money up now from the sounds of it..

True red with suede midsoles or bust.  If there remastering these do them right.  Love the box making a come back.  But it wont be complete if the colors are off.  They disappointed with IX coming out.  So who knows what there plans are for these.

True red with suede midsoles or bust.  If there remastering these do them right.  Love the box making a come back.  But it wont be complete if the colors are off.  They disappointed with IX coming out.  So who knows what there plans are for these.
no one's seen what the 9 looks like yet

Probably passing on these, weakest out of the OG colorways. But we'll see.
I agree 100%, had a couple of the 2010 pairs. They're nice to look at, but on feet, the predominantly white upper is really hard to pull off imo. Not to mention the 2010's didn't go for that much when I bought and sold them between 2011-2014, I can't see these selling out next year if they look just like the 2010's. 

Probably passing on these, weakest out of the OG colorways. But we'll see.
I agree 100%, had a couple of the 2010 pairs. They're nice to look at, but on feet, the predominantly white upper is really hard to pull off imo. Not to mention the 2010's didn't go for that much when I bought and sold them between 2011-2014, I can't see these selling out next year if they look just like the 2010's. 
View media item 2195524

pass for now, still haven't worn my pair from the last time these retroed, I will be getting the flints tho cause I just sold my DS pair two 3 years ago
ohwell.gif

Every time I see these I think back to when dmx's "it's dark and hell is hot" album dropped....damn man, 98' at its finest...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom