Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Those pics make me very happy easy hahahhaha    

They ready for spring/summer
smokin.gif

Last edited:
If they did this same shoe with royal blue suede I'd be all over it

Do you not like the color red? I agree a royal blue would be nice, but Jordan didn't play for the magics or warriors during that time. Even though he did play for wizards, their colors was mostly red and white during that time.

Do you not like the color red? I agree a royal blue would be nice, but Jordan didn't play for the magics or warriors during that time. Even though he did play for wizards, their colors was mostly red and white during that time.

I like how the og's looked. At this point I'd prefer a royal blue suede over these.

they could make a retro plus colorway

Last edited:
I waited too long to pull the trigger on NDC size 12, so now I might have to just pick up the 12.5 and hope for the best. The more pictures I see, the more I want them, and the nostalgia factor is always nice.

I waited too long to pull the trigger on NDC size 12, so now I might have to just pick up the 12.5 and hope for the best. The more pictures I see, the more I want them, and the nostalgia factor is always nice.
They might fit you just right.. 13's were always a tad big IMO

I think I might have grabbed the last 12 for my boy earlier. My bad lol.

I'm a true 11.5, feels like Nike's and Jordan's been smaller the last few years. I ordered a 12 so they better not be too big.

The blue joints are dope though

My pair just arrived at the local UPS center [emoji]128526[/emoji]
They'll be out for delivery tomorrow morning so I'll definitely have something to look forward to getting home from school. Can't wait honestly.

My pair just arrived at the local UPS center [emoji]128526[/emoji]
They'll be out for delivery tomorrow morning so I'll definitely have something to look forward to getting home from school. Can't wait honestly.
Same, except I have an evening class. Might wait until the wife/kids go to bed to open.

Back
Top Bottom