Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by casper90403

AIRRON wrote:

I wonder if anyone in line even saw the game when he broke the record. I really wonder if any of those fools could sink some 3s... I do know one thing though no1 in line will be balling in these kicks haha. Balling with resell money if anything
you're being silly. Can you dunk like MJ? You'd probably dunk the hell out of the net. Who cares if they could or could not hit 3's.

but yes, no one is balling in these. 

if i get these, i will ball in them and post pics to prove it if you want.

but then i aint paying any more than retail plus shipping.
well your clearly not sitting on line at the moment.... I am referring to the people sitting on line already

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

booked a ticket to Boston for tomorrow morning earlier in the day before the Niketown stock on these got out to the public. I guess im going to have to roam the streets of Boston until Friday when I can camp outside the mall..for the HOH release.. i have a part time job & im taking a summer class. im going to get fired, fail my class, & not even get these shoes. Thanks JB for lookin out for your loyal customers!
Lose your job, fail your class, stay an extra semester in school if you're in college all for a pair of shoes that you might not even get! That's just not smart to me. I would just pay reseller price instead of losing all of that. To me school and having a job is wayyy more important than getting 1 pair of shoes for retail price.

Waiting a week on a sidewalk is crazy I couldnt imagine even trying it but goodluck to everyone I got mine coming this week !!!

OD thirsty. 
roll.gif

Dudes getting canned at work and failing classes on a maybe... A MAYBE. 
eek.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

So for those that PRE-ORDERED from KingzKicks are you still confident about your purchase knowing NT Boston is only getting 33 pairs? KK must've presold about 50-75 pairs by now.
30t6p3b.gif

with good reasoning trust me. but i agree its a horrible move, but a risk that im willing to take. I cant afford to pay resale price. Im having a hard enough time paying my way through school. Besides MJ Ray Allen is my second idol.

I will feel very stupid when they release if i dont get them the first time around. But hopefully everything works out. Im only missing one class, I was exaggerating by saying I would fail.. Im just heated at the amount of stress I've been going through over this release.

I will feel very stupid when they release if i dont get them the first time around. But hopefully everything works out. Im only missing one class, I was exaggerating by saying I would fail.. Im just heated at the amount of stress I've been going through over this release.
I wish you the BEST OF LUCK bruh... I hope you get em.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

laugh.gif
at dudes getting mad because people are gonna resell them. If you put in the time and leg work to get a pair and someone is out there willing to pay 3-4 times retail, you'd be a fool to keep them.

I'm sorry, but at the end of the day, money > kicks and it's not even close.

laugh.gif

The real resellers aren't even out there camping.
QFT

Originally Posted by yanky

booked a ticket to Boston for tomorrow morning earlier in the day before the Niketown stock on these got out to the public. I guess im going to have to roam the streets of Boston until Friday when I can camp outside the mall..for the HOH release.. i have a part time job & im taking a summer class. im going to get fired, fail my class, & not even get these shoes. Thanks JB for lookin out for your loyal customers!
Lose your job, fail your class, stay an extra semester in school if you're in college all for a pair of shoes that you might not even get! That's just not smart to me. I would just pay reseller price instead of losing all of that. To me school and having a job is wayyy more important than getting 1 pair of shoes for retail price.

Especially if you're flying out tomorrow, Tuesday.

Monday, and the stock at Niketown is spoken for. Afterwards, they'll start camping at the other stores, with Niketown, at least your guaranteed a wristband and a shoe.

just got word that OLYMPIA SPORTS in Cambridge Galleria Mall is getting 27 pairs. Mall opens at 7 or 8, store opens at 10.

anybody think some pairs of these magically end up on NDC at a random time? maybe thats just wishful thinking cause there's no way i'm camping out for 4 days for these

Smh these guys done embarrassed my city[ny] to an all time high. I expected them to be there but not all the first top 15 people...
30t6p3b.gif

And I was planning to go out there Tuesday but 72 hours is overkill. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Good grief. Best of luck to you b. 

dammmmnnnn cats are clockin on the block heavy already lol.... GL to all them, hopefully the popular sizes arent already sold to employees and friends lol

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

So who can hook it up with a Massachusetts ID. Thanks...

for what ? you dont need an id to buy these do you? its not only locals can purchase that wouldnt make no sense

Damn was thinking about taking a bus in the morning to Boston but if people are already camped out.. by the time I get there tomorrow its a wrap... we'll see. I'm reconsidering. Maybe these will Pop up closer to home..

Originally Posted by Cash is King

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

So who can hook it up with a Massachusetts ID. Thanks...

for what ? you dont need an id to buy these do you? its not only locals can purchase that wouldnt make no sense

You need one to buy them at concepts

some places require ids, but i think it was only for boston residents?? my friends copped two pairs for 600$ ea. Apparently thats a good deal.

every other day, i hear another store in the boston/cambridge area is getting a pair..either these are stories or this is a sign that these may release again in a bigger geographic area.

In my eyes the demand for these is reaching the highest a shoe can get, if JB follows Nikes trend, maybe they'll do like the south beach release, and do the first release for the locals (like they did in miami) then release the rest to select stores in the US on at later date

buddy of mine is in line at Niketown in Boston right now, he said there is about 40ppl in line for the wrist bands that arent going to be handed out until thursday

Back
Top Bottom