Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

god damn foo i was on there when they had a full size run trien 9.5, after paypal OUTTA SOCK
then same with 9, then all the sizes started to dissapear SMFH i threw my laptop IM HEAted grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
R.I.P. FL's twitter.

wow!!!! So who's gonna respond to the finishline twitter .... MY DUDE DANNY GOT HIS PAIR 
pimp.gif

FINISHLINE JUST TWEETED THE LINK 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

One of the worst releases of the year from Jordan Brand all the way down to piss poor Finishline.

So much misinformation as to the allocation of pairs only to see them pop up in Europe and Asia.

As said before, if these released in stores w/o the logo they'd sit.

roll.gif
They just posted the link after it went live 10 minutes ago.

i feel happy that I actually got that close lol...went thru paypal and everything back to finishline site then said out of stock

grats to all the quickdraw mcgraws in the house. well done.

now just one thing, please bless us with photos of shoes on feet. thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Ridiculous Hops

Got a confirmation number for my size 9 and everything hopefully it doesn't get cancelled.

OMG i hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got the confirmation too.. if i dont get mine i swear im driving to their headquarters

well this is interesting....no confirmation from finishline (yet) but i have a receipt from my paypal payment going through for the order....lets see how this plays out

Orders will be canceled. With Finishline, a confirmation number means nada until they have shipped.

Incompetence reigns supreme over there. Unbelievable that they scheduled the link to go live at 11:51 and not even know.

for 175? no way.

This release has exhibited a complete breakdown of finish line and jordan

well you guys who missed out can pick up the Jordan Fly Wade South Beaches nikestore just dropped them 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

Orders will be canceled. With Finishline, a confirmation number means nada until they have shipped.

Incompetence reigns supreme over there. Unbelievable that they scheduled the link to go live at 11:51 and not even know.

THIS!

Back
Top Bottom