Air Jordan 13 Retro "OG" - 2017?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had these back in 98. Straight [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] if they bring them back I'm in for sure.

You won back then. Everyone around my way had the Black toes, Flints, & Blk & reds... I didn't see those until I was in NYC that summer, felt wronged :smh:
I was spoiled back then. Had Black Toes, All Stars and these lows. I remember getting the lows wearing them out of the store and then to Magic Mountain the next day. I was hurt when I stepped in gum while waiting in line. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I had these back in 98. Straight [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] if they bring them back I'm in for sure.

You won back then. Everyone around my way had the Black toes, Flints, & Blk & reds... I didn't see those until I was in NYC that summer, felt wronged :smh:
I was spoiled back then. Had Black Toes, All Stars and these lows. I remember getting the lows wearing them out of the store and then to Magic Mountain the next day. I was hurt when I stepped in gum while waiting in line. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I bought the flints with my own money... I shoveled a lot of snow to be able to walk into school with those one Feb 15th :smh:

I remember walking with them in a plastic bag inside my book bag feeling like smeagol in Lord of the Rings :lol:

View media item 2062245

275345_o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom