AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

If they retro the original lows, I'll cop for nostalgia. Even with the painted midsole. But **** JB, stop with these ridiculous little changes. It's like you're trying to piss us off.
I totally agree. JB is BS'ing with the 13 lows. It seems like they retro EVERYTHING else but these. Just give us the navy/blacks and the chutneys! Especially the navy/blacks though so I can once again own my first pair of J's I got in the 6th grade. Damn I'm getting old. 
tired.gif

like I posted in the retro xiii thread:

These need to be released.

Black/Black/Red Lows
devil.gif
sick.gif

Black/White/Red
sick.gif

But knowing JB, they would do it with no 3m and put patent leather toe, metallic glittery midsole, and a different shade of red.
Some of my All-Time Jordan grails.  Shame they never released.  

Last edited:
It's not just about the color though.  It's about the material and delivery.  You see how hideous the painted midsoles, cheap outside lining made these look?  

Has this been mentioned?

Black/metallic gold/university red/white
6/13
Yes, this is confirmed.

Never liked 13 lows, won't start now. It appears I may never own another new pair of 13's period if they keep painting the midsoles. More for the rest of you...

To prevent bleeding on the pods.  Also it's cheaper to paint the midsoles rather than using suede.
Do tell. I've owned OG and retro Playoff 13's (several pairs) and have never experienced "bleeding on the pods." Maybe with the red on white. Your second sentence however, makes a lot more sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom