AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question - Did anyone get those Quai 54's off NDC EU this morning

I seen some Kids on FB showing Checkout Order?

what's the steps to order off NDC EU?
I think the requirements for NDC EU is that you have to have European billing credit card, and it has to be shipped to an address within Europe.

Hey guys, if you missed out, try hitting up local spots. I just came home from the mall and they had at least 4 on display at the champs in Christiana Mall DE. Could have had them for $160 flat since it's no tax there but I just don't do lows like that and I grabbed a DS OG pair of playoffs for $250 shipped that I'm more happy with.

Just picked up my pair from shiekes culver city, only 2 other names were crossed out from their list and the pickup window ends in 10 mins. So, a lot of people won raffle are not claiming their pairs. At lease 5 pairs per size in that store.

Last edited:
Just picked up my pair from shiekes culver city, only 2 other names were crossed out from their list and the pickup window ends in 10 mins. So, a lot of people won raffle are not claiming their pairs. At lease 5 pairs per size in that store.
they do phone orders ?

I think the requirements for NDC EU is that you have to have European billing credit card, and it has to be shipped to an address within Europe.
I ordered my Columbia/legendblue XI's from NDC Europe with my AMEX.  US billing address and a UK delivery address.  

AMEX has their "ShoppingConnection" partnership made especially for this kind of stuff.  So not sure if that's why I was successful.  

Last edited:
My order just shipped from FNL. That was quick.  
nthat.gif

I ordered my Columbia/legendblue XI's from NDC Europe with my AMEX.  US billing address and a UK delivery address.  

AMEX has their "ShoppingConnection" partnership made especially for this kind of stuff.  So not sure if that's why I was successful.  
I paid with my Chase Sapphire to a UK address. Went thru.

FTL eu lets me use pp to a UK address.

Both pairs from FL shipped already. Waiting on Champs now ... still processing. Congrats to all who grabbed em.

I love AMEX.

I paid with my Chase Sapphire to a UK address. Went thru.

FTL eu lets me use pp to a UK address.

Cool, so I guess it's just UK shipping address needed...?

I accidentally ordered too many pair on DTLR and it triggered a fraud alert on my CC. The order is still showing up in my order history but my cc confirmed they declined it. Hopefully, I can get this straighten out when DTLR customer service opens back up on Monday. 
eyes.gif

I tried to cop locally but the HOH that did FCFS sold out of my size within the 1st hour of opening.

I accidentally ordered too many pair on DTLR and it triggered a fraud alert on my CC. The order is still showing up in my order history but my cc confirmed they declined it. Hopefully, I can get this straighten out when DTLR customer service opens back up on Monday. 
eyes.gif

I tried to cop locally but the HOH that did FCFS sold out of my size within the 1st hour of opening.
how much DTLR take for the air jordan 13 low bred?

eyes.gif

It says you're in Cali, what part? Someone posted that Culver City Shiekh had pairs. If you're close, might want to go there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom