AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I missed out on the 11 lows I hope I can get these. Time to put in some work for next weekend

I hope people sleep on these so I can double up on em. 13s are definitely my favorite model

28 pgs looks promising hopefully most pass on them. I would hate to experience the 11 or chi drama

Does anyone know a good way to cop the Quai 54 13 lows, besides knowing someone in Europe? Thanks in advance.

These will go along great with my 11 lows and Chi 1's. After this copp, I'm sitting out until Bordeaux.

These will go along great with my 11 lows and Chi 1's. After this copp, I'm sitting out until Bordeaux.

Same.. I didn't snag the 1s but I have the bred 11s and double nickels.... Also have a $30 off $100 Nike code to use so I'll just put that to use with this

I will also sit out until the Bordeux.. After that release, it's actually up in the air what my next purchase will be lol

I hope ndc doesnt do the okey doke and cancel this release, that seem to be newest trend for ndc and the app
sick.gif
mean.gif

I hope ndc doesnt do the okey doke and cancel this release, that seem to be newest trend for ndc and the app
sick.gif
mean.gif
Time will tell bro. It seems like NDC cancelled those Chicago 1's on purpose because they knew it would be mayhem. These I don't think are as wanted but who knows people may come creeping up since these are releasing soon.

Time will tell bro. It seems like NDC cancelled those Chicago 1's on purpose because they knew it would be mayhem. These I don't think are as wanted but who knows people may come creeping up since these are releasing soon.

Word is that NDC cancelling all high end shoes until they find a resolution. They cancelled the N7's today also. My guess is to get your ducks aligned now and don't expect NDC to come through.

Word is that NDC cancelling all high end shoes until they find a resolution. They cancelled the N7's today also. My guess is to get your ducks aligned now and don't expect NDC to come through.
It's these friggin bots.. how can they be stopped? 

The fact that ndc is the site i seem to ever be sucessful with is terrible right now smh

Ndc is my go too. If I don't get lucky on there I can sometimes swoop in the window after finishline splash page disappears

I passed on the bred lows purely for the presence of the red insides. But um....my birthday coming up this month. I might have to break the bank for these :smokin

Gotta admit since I missed/passed on the all the playoffs retros, I'm really looking forward to these lows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom