AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just copped through kixify for retail plus shipping.  I think these are fire, even without the "limited" tag, and before the hype grabs hold of these. Might be too late already!

I'm in for all the 13 lows, perfect summer shoes.

Just copped through kixify for retail plus shipping.  I think these are fire, even without the "limited" tag, and before the hype grabs hold of these. Might be too late already!

My thoughts exactly.  Given the limited nature of these does $220 for these sound too much?  Dude in my local facebook group is selling for that just didn't know if that was too high.

My thoughts exactly.  Given the limited nature of these does $220 for these sound too much?  Dude in my local facebook group is selling for that just didn't know if that was too high.
i mean, if they're worth 220 to you, then i'd cop.  retail was "low" on these at $160.  so $60 over retail for a limited/not highly desired shoe....really up to you

i was able to use my $20 vip reward at FL this morning and also a $20 reward on FNL (although they hit me with shipping) so i feel real good about doubling up on these

I'm no hypebeast but these were gone in a minute.........

EDIT

Sizes 8-9 still on FTL Champs, FA

Nevermind all sites are down....

Last edited:
I can honestly say I got caught up. I wasn't checking for these, but not stores in my state are carrying these,saw some on feet pics and seeing how fast these were selling out, I got excited to find a pair. Finally copped from Shoe palace which was still cheaper than fnl and other spots

Last edited:
I can honestly say I got caught up. I wasn't checking for these, but saw some on feet pics and seeing how fast these were selling out, I got excited to find a pair. Finally copped from Shoe palace which was still cheaper than fnl and other spots
+1

At least you know they are real.

A TON of fakes out there.

Did the same hopefully the order and seller is legit!!.....i try and stay away from that site its got a lot of scammers on it, there are some good sellers on the but most are full of BS!!.....almost got beat on some kicks off there once before on that site!!

Last edited:

Did the same hopefully the order and seller is legit!!.....i try and stay away from that site its got a lot of scammers on it, there are some good sellers on the but most are full of BS!!.....almost got beat on some fakes once before off that site!!
+1

Kixify is hit or miss

+1

Kixify is hit or miss
I'll just dispute it with my CC company if i run into any issues thats all!!!

your right about that hit or miss...........i did get a pair of real legit Champagne VI's from a seller on there once before

Last edited:
On a side note, anyone peep those Quai 54 13 lows JB is dropping for the tournament? 
nerd.gif

Depends on how long you want to wait. I don't think they were limited on purpose they will def restock. They are testing the low 13 market. Seeing how well they do for future releases planned. More of these will be released for sure.

Not a reseller here. I was holding out thinking they would release the mids that MJ had on, plus considering many china shops are making the hornet mids, I figured they would be a quickstrike at some point. But, seeing that this week no store in my state of SC was carrying these and ftl, fa and champs locators only had a few stores in neighboring states and that these are considered lifestyles.....I knew they were limited and would be a deal at $160

Last edited:
Picked up a pair for my friend and at first I was bummed I wasn't copping until I seen the shoe. I can see why these are $160. The leather doesn't look great and this shoe definitley doesn't look "remastered".

Maybe ppl are buying them because they want them and it has nothing do with them selling fast
read my post more carefully, i specifically mentioned "because it is selling fast." i didn't write anything about people buying them cause they want them.

Last edited:
Picked up a pair for my friend and at first I was bummed I wasn't copping until I seen the shoe. I can see why these are $160. The leather doesn't look great and this shoe definitley doesn't look "remastered".
you're the only person in the united states thats still complaining about the remastered jig.  

it was a marketing ploy.  we get it

Maybe ppl are buying them because they want them and it has nothing do with them selling fast
read my post more carefully, i specifically mentioned "because it is selling fast." i didn't write anything about people buying them cause they want them.

1. I don't think people are buying them because they are selling fast because if they were buying after finding out they selling fast, it would be too late for them since it would be already sold out, unless you mean buying from resellers.

2. I also think it is selling fast because there wasn't much quantities more so than the fact people saw it "selling fast to make it sell even faster".

3. or did I also misunderstand your statement?

Once finishline sold out in like 10 min you knew it was limited stock. They are normally the last to sell out. Plus champs only sold online

1. I don't think people are buying them because they are selling fast because if they were buying after finding out they selling fast, it would be too late for them since it would be already sold out, unless you mean buying from resellers.

2. I also think it is selling fast because there wasn't much quantities more so than the fact people saw it "selling fast to make it sell even faster".

3. or did I also misunderstand your statement?
Thank Sir, If FNL is selling out in seconds then you know the supply isnt heavy. Because they get a lot of pairs online

Had in cart on fnl and was jack. Went to ebay found a seller with high feedback and happen to have the cheapest listed price so I bought off him. 225 shipped. I wanted the shoe from get go so oh well. Pretty happy that in getting them. Been nice to get them at retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom