Air Jordan 13 Low “Quai 54″ - June 13, 2015 (EU ONLY)

I ordered these a few days ago with no problem through PayPal. This is the first time this has happened. Kinda sucks cuz I wanted these.
try waiting for sneakersnuff their shipment is delayed 

they should announce when they will release them

$600 for these?:lol: i didn't even pay close to that much on the resale market for Quai 5s

Last edited:
the sizes glitch was hard...

but i got 1 for me and one for my friend....

it was very hard mission

This does not matter. I've order 5 shoes from their site in the last month with PayPal no problem so that's not the issue.
I was wondering about that myself, thanks for the clearing it up. I have a US Paypal account and I couldn't check out. It won't even let me past the log in page. Says they can't accept my Paypal account and I have to choose a new payment method. Oh well, just glad I was able to get one though I'd feel better once it actually ships.

I have a size 10 pair of the Quai 54 Jordan 9's I'm looking to trade for a size 11-12 pair of the Quai 13 lows if anyone's interested

How are some able to hold carts on NDC EU forever when I immediately get cart jacked. I I'm wondering if it's because I didn't login first. Once I carted a pair I went straight to PayPal checkout instead of member checkout

how limited is this pair? 

Is it really true that the pairs released in Worldwide is 2000 pairs?
I think it may be more than 2k pairs. It's a limited release but I don't think it's that limited.

Btw, you're the one who purchased a preorder right? Did your preorder guy come through for you?

Is there any matching gear available to go with the quai collection? A hat or t shirt or something?

Is there any matching gear available to go with the quai collection? A hat or t shirt or something?
yeah man....only on EU sites though...few t-shirts.

I'm pissed i slept through my alarm this morning, seems like I had no chance on NDC EU anyway.

One of my boys was in Paris this morning and missed out too, he said it was crazy.  

yeah man....only on EU sites though...few t-shirts.

I'm pissed i slept through my alarm this morning, seems like I had no chance on NDC EU anyway.

One of my boys was in Paris this morning and missed out too, he said it was crazy.  
are they readily available? Might ask my buddy in UK to buy them for me

I dont know if it is that limited (2000 pairs) , but i think it was only NDC Europe and Ftl-HOH Europe exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom