Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I’m in. Wanted them when they originally released, never got them. Just need one.

damn son u had like 2 chances :lol: 2005s were identical to OG's...da other retro ain't have 3M...but im pretty sure they dropped again after that

damn son u had like 2 chances :lol: 2005s were identical to OG's...da other retro ain't have 3M...but im pretty sure they dropped again after that

was a full time college student athlete. Didn’t allow for working so I couldn’t grab them.

I was a junior in HS when these initially dropped. My HS team wore similar colors and most of the players on the team had them. I wanted those badly. I saved up my mom and my parents paid half since I had a solid report card. Every single store was sold out, however I was able to come up on a pair of Cherry XIII’s, a small consolation prize.

I was finally able to cop the 05 version when they dropped back than. I found a guy coincidentally enough on NT who was selling his pair that he hadn’t worn. So I dropped my ex and her son off at bday party at Chuck E Cheeses and went to cop from a dude who was an hr 1/2 away, definitely worth it.

I got them when they first dropped and were my favorite pair of Js ever. I haven't bought any of the retros, but I've been fiending for these again. Hopefully they do the originals justice.

Expect the leather to be bad. XIII’s of late have been trash.
The last 13 I bought was the he got games that released in 2018, the leather on the side panels and tongue were decent but the toe box leather was horrible, it has that “anti crease” type cardboard pleather.

The last 13 I bought was the he got games that released in 2018, the leather on the side panels and tongue were decent but the toe box leather was horrible, it has that “anti crease” type cardboard pleather.
That’s my favorite XIII and thats why I passed on them. Such a shame JB disrespects this model. They can make a nice 1, 6, and 11 but jack up the 13. Jerks.

That’s my favorite XIII and thats why I passed on them. Such a shame JB disrespects this model. They can make a nice 1, 6, and 11 but jack up the 13. Jerks.
Yeah they’re such a dope colorway. Unfortunately I think JB hasn’t used soft buttery leather on 13s since what 2004/2005?

Back
Top Bottom